Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

oh man it's been a while since I had a twizzler

in summer camp I remember being impressed that I could bite the ends off of one and use it as a straw

I was easily impressed, apparently

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

Although I think it was less impressed, and more of a novelty for me, drinking through food you later eat.

the australians have the rest of us soundly beat in this department with tim tams

Manifisto

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Wow that picture is a lot blurrier on a PC screen. String cheese.

my legit first impression was hot glue sticks

but yeah, string cheese sounds potentially healthier

I mean, if healthy is your criterion for snacks . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

frozen peaches.

it's near 80 in my house rn and the peaches are quite refreshing.

hey that does sound p great

it reminds me that it's been a while since I had one of those "frozfruit" popsicles, I should have one when it starts getting sweltering. frozen fruit on/off a stick is awesome.

Manifisto

PhantomPayne posted:

nah man thats exactly what this forum is for, post your snacks itt

i just ate the sweetest, juiciest mango and cant wait to eat another one tomorrow at the office

:ohdear: important reminder, your coworkers are not mangoes

• Locked thread