Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
nothing like posting in byob with some chocolate filled cookies. what are you guys eatin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomPayne

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

Today I ate a snack of potato chips and sour cream. I chopped up some green onions and threw them on top of the sour cream as I ate it.

Tomorrow... I'm going to crack open a can of hard boiled quail eggs.
thats what im talking about, I ate some tostadas with beans, sour cream, avocado, cueritos and salsa earlier.

pastry dude also knows a good snacko

PhantomPayne

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i've posted those bagel chips in three threads now and this is the first one that had a clue what they were

thats cause we're the chill dude pals that love munchin' on snacks! :byob1:

gonna go to a corner store in about 15 minutes, will i get some jalapeņo chips? a chocolate bar? an icecream sammich? i'll keep you posted guise

PhantomPayne

i got a double icecream sammich and it was bomb

also babbys carrots are a 10/10 snack

PhantomPayne

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

With the rules established earlier, is a double icecream sandwich really "icecreams sandwich," like "surgeons general"? Like, do you call siamese twins a double human? I guess it depends on how they are attached.

Today should be a big snacking day due to how special it is to some people. While it's not a special day for me, today's snack is mozzarella sticks.

I got one of these bad boys, which I guess isn't a double icecream sammich and more of an icecream bar thing? thing was pretty tasty.

siamese twins should be double fused humans i guess? i haven't seen one of those in the hospital in a looong time.

keep on postin' snacks!

PhantomPayne

my best friend thats also my coworker just gave me some spicy mexican candy, shes the best.

this guy knows what hes talkin about

PhantomPayne

just ate some slices of jamon serrano

goddamn i could eat this forever

PhantomPayne

i ate a couple of sunnyside up eggs and some chilaquiles and now im falling asleep

heeeeeeeeeeelp

PhantomPayne

drinkable apple yogurt is the best

PhantomPayne

just ate a lucky charms bar

tastes like diabeetus

PhantomPayne

whoops double post

drank some water too, that kinda counts like a snack right?

PhantomPayne

Zwei Dunkel Jungen posted:

snackin on some titties like u wanted me callin me all the time like blondie

i wish i could snack on blondie cuz drat she's hot for an octogenerian

nesamdoom posted:

I'm microwaving some cheddar to throw onto bread with mustard

lemme peep dat cheese sammich

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I ate an entire 1200 calories of reese's pieces at the theater.

go get swole so you can eat 1200 kcal of reeses erryday (or just more food in general)

PhantomPayne

Bacon Taco posted:

This is a dead gay comedy forum, not a forum on which to post what you and I are actually snacking on every waking moment.

nah man thats exactly what this forum is for, post your snacks itt

i just ate the sweetest, juiciest mango and cant wait to eat another one tomorrow at the office

PhantomPayne

i ate another mango today, i eat them like a toddler and always have to go wash my face in shame

Lizard Wizard posted:

cinnamon bunz

your name is awesome and i hope its because of king gizzard and the lizard wizard, who i listened to while eating said mango.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomPayne

Lizard Wizard posted:

it was the name of my character in a morrowind lp, but tell me what album to start on!

Nonagon infinity is their best LP since it loops infinitely! Grab a bowl, some snacks and have a fun trip my man!

• Locked thread