Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Big time AI lurker here. Cannot wait to witness these shenanigans. I am in BC and would love to help if anything from Vancouver is needed! I make decals as a way to purchase all my Vancouver real estate so if this rally comes up with a design I could hook you lot up with some official colourful sticky things for sticking on things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Slung Blade posted:

Yeah seriously, if you can swing it, why don't you meet us in Kitimat and drive back to the Alberta border with us? Or you can continue on to my place or Red Deer, wherever we end up. We'd be glad to have another person / team along for the ride :unsmith:

I'd love to but there's a snowballs chance in hell that I can get the free time. Busy with Vancouvers fav hobby of condo shopping :shepicide: However I will keep track of your progress and if there is any way I can swing it I'll make my way up north. Car looks good! Too good. In fact its probably better than 80% of the cars I've ever owned. Could it be the random Roadkill curse(?) of actually finding a vehicle that basically just works against all odds?? :iiam:

• Locked thread