Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
I'm really envious, again. Hope you all have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
Not really, like a lot of bolts in gearboxes don't have a hex head, washer or mating surface. just a stud with a square or allen socket on the end. Like the bottom stud in this pic:

That one has a tiny flange but many do not.

E: The only way to know for sure is get a service manual.

What's the difference between that car and the accord? We didn't get acura here, just the US style accord (made in thailand) and the accord 'euro' made in Japan which is the same body style as yours.
Do you know if the US/Thai accord had the same 6spd as the acura/accord euro? I'm asking because I found a download link for the accord. It's legit as I downloaded it and tested on win7/IE - needs IE to work as it's a factory CD style browser SM
I can't make sense of it though with the pics I got as it doesn't reference the drive shaft in the exploded diagrams, but if you have an old PC with IE give it a try http://www.mediafire.com/file/8mqpeanbmh7hp9k/Accord_2003_2004_2005_2006.zip

Here's a pic from it

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Apr 28, 2018

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
From what I understand, the USA accords were v6s, and this manual only mentions ka20 and ka24, so it must be for the euro version even though the interior pics are different(for stereo).
E: I was thinking the hole was #6 in that diagram but I haven't looked at FWD for ages and can't work out which end is the diff.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 28, 2018

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)

Powershift posted:

The empty hole is in the engine block.
Ahh poo poo.

• Locked thread