Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«41 »
Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

They can't sign Eeli Tolvanen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

"Hot dog, I love Pittsburgh! No more Steve Simmons, he was the wurst!"

Hypothetically what would the pens have to get in return to make trading Phil kessel worth it?

Vincent Van Goat
Jul 20, 2014

Already better than Sutter

a good, durable, RD would be the number 1 thing on my list. Not that I think they should trade Phil.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Vincent Van Goat posted:

a good, durable, RD would be the number 1 thing on my list. Not that I think they should trade Phil.

Want Shea Weber?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

Do you not want your hotdog?
(pause)
I'll keep it for you.
(pause)
I thought you were going to leave me.

Fun Shoe

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Hypothetically what would the pens have to get in return to make trading Phil kessel worth it?

I guess a defenseman but I don't know why they'd want to trade him. He just scored 90 points, he's got an excellent cap hit, and they've got him for a few more years.

Maybe Mike Sullivan hates him like every other coach has, but that hasn't gotten in the way of them winning two cups with him and him being a very productive player.

«41 »