Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
They have up until they are on the clock on draft day to decide if they use it or give it to Colorado was how I understood it. But a 30th place team minus Karlsson means Jack Hughes in an Avalanche jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
https://twitter.com/mckennaconor/status/983439125012500480?s=21

A good start to the offseason for HAS

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Why the hell would Stepan play down the stretch with a fractured foot, they were like 30 points out of a playoff spot lol

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
gently caress the Oilers for being so bad for so long that they changed the lottery system :colbert:

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Do we have a draft thread? I need to get hyped about Brady Tkachuk, is he as good as his brother

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
I’m hating this new competent Leafs management. Bring back Burkie and Nonis

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Boucher and both assistants returning next season, looking forward to another season of the 27th ranked pp and pk.

Hughes and Mackinnon down the middle will be sick to watch in 2019 tho

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
He looked unreal in the U18s, but playing in the SHL as a 17 year old is what's got me so hyped on Adam Boqvist in this draft. That and he is almost a full year younger than Brady Tkachuk

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
https://twitter.com/canescountry/status/994252451044843521?s=21

It sounds like it’s going to be fun in Carolina for a few years

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Clutch is real and Rinne is the opposite

The crowd chanting “Hellllllebyuck, It’s aaalll youuur faaault, it’s aaall yooour faaault” after Rinne got pulled ten minutes into the game ruled

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Vargatron posted:

All Carolina needs to do is stay in their lane for this draft but I know Waddell and our insane owner is going to do something extremely dumb.

Dropping 2 spots in the draft sucked as a Sens fan (all things suck as a Sens fan). But with Waddell and Bergevin as GMs drafting 2 and 3 I’m hopeful either Zadina or Svech will still be on the board at 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
If Randy Lee being a horny creep to a 19 year old bus driver is the reason his incompetent rear end finally gets fired as AGM then I’ll take it. Guy has no idea how to run a farm team.

However, him being in charge of player development and being around all these young players in a position of power for so long has worrying implications

• Locked thread