Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity
I just updated my personal database (ie. an .ods file) of top 5 scorers for each team, and noticed that Buffalo had exact same five scorers in exact same order as last year. This is highly rare. This may not interest anyone, also, but there you have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

Jovial Cow posted:

What is even happening here?

The Flyers traveled to India to praise their well-succesful season and the god Agni struck them down with fire for their impudence.

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity
When that organizational chart grows complex enough, it will gain sentience, but not intellignce, as it starts running the edmonton oilers organization immediately.

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

Levitate posted:

Rangers sign some guy named Ville Meskanen

22 years old, righty shot, 24-20-44 in 48 games in Liiga this past season.

He and Lindqvist are probably Hartford bound but taking a chance on some young guys who have done well in other leagues isn't a bad idea. See if any of them can step up to the NHL level

While this is not a promise of anything, those are very good numbers for Liiga.

He was 15th in a very tight leaderboard with 9,5 shot%
The points leader of liiga this year was 59G 21+39=60

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

hifi posted:

the team name is just dijon?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/team/1042/dijon

Seems to be dead.

"Expelled" in the list of seasons there. Wonder what they did.

requiescat

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

Ginette Reno posted:

Well, Stuart, I made it- despite your directions.

Ah. General Manager Peter Chiarelli. Welcome. - I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable goaltending performance. Yeah.

*lets in five goals* Oh, egads! My goals against is ruined. But what if I were to wear bigger pads and disguise it as my own goaltending style? Delightfully devilish, Stuart. Ah- Skinner with his crazy explanations The owner's gonna need his medication when he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations There'll be trouble in town tonight Stuart! General Manager, I was just- uh, just stretching my calves near the goalcrease. Isometric exercise. Care to join me?

Wonderful.

As an aside to teams moving chat, NHL soon presumably has 32 teams, which is the same as NFL. NBA and MLB have 30. It seems odd that the least popular and most limiting in sense of where people can play as a hobby, league is fighting to be the biggest in this sense. Is there any talk about NFL, NBA or MLB expansion in the near future? I would think we are reaching the maximum of how large these leagues can reasonably be, though no doubt someone said the exact same thing when there were 16 teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Brouwer has a modified NTC. Might be tough.

I wonder if his NTC covers other planets

• Locked thread