Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK
There's huge demand for 40 year old's coming off hip surgery that haven't played in a full season.

....I'd still take him over Troy Brouwer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

Fired a coach with great possession numbers and horrible shooting percentage to hire a coach with great possession numbers and horrible shooting percentage.

Can't wait for next years team to win the corsi cup and miss the playoffs again.

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

No one's sure exactly what he was doing anyways.

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I feel the Hamonic trade has him written all over it

I disagree, I think the team has been Treliving's ever since he re-signed as GM.

Earlier on in Treliving's tenure however.... Joe Colborne and Brandon Bollig just reeked of Burke moves.

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

Meh... the entire fault of the CSEC/Calgary Arena debacle pretty much lies at Ken Kings feet.

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

Francis got "promoted" again apparently.

Nieuwendyk also resigned his position as pro scout and advisor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

ThinkTank posted:

Lowe is neither. Had his name been Keegan Smith, he'd have walked this summer. It's cronyism at its worst and the same problem that has plagued the Oilers for a decade. They're not learning and that's fantastic.

Copper n Blue has a pretty good scouting report on him:

quote:

Scouting Report
Kevin Lowe’s son.

Last Season
Was still Kevin Lowe’s son.

• Locked thread