Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Matt Zerella posted:

Ton of cap space with some Russians they're trying to lure over and Kovy could be a tradeable asset. It's not that bad of a move tbh.

Yep I don't hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Zodijackylite posted:

I think it would be great if the Rangers signed a bunch of guys to 1-2 year contacts and traded them at the deadline.

The ideal would be re-signing Nash and Grabner to one year deals and trading them again at the deadline.

Gotta catch 'em all!

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

a false posted:

imagine my surprise

I’m so fuckin glad he’s fired

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

sedative posted:

Regardless, they said he would've missed six weeks if he had surgery. I wish he'd have gotten it early on instead of playing hurt all year.

edit: https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/sports/nhl/flyers/2018/04/25/after-painful-year-wayne-simmonds-wants-stay-rest-my-career/552051002/

Holy mackerel, that’s a lot of owies. Hockey players are warriors and also science experiments full of gnarly painkillers.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

He isn't AV, so he's got that going for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Tailored Sauce posted:

Three first round picks for NYR?? A rare sight to behold

I'm on pins and needles that they don't choose three Dylan McIlraths

I will absolutely never hate a draft pick as much as that one

Marian Gaborik gets beaten up one time and they draft a goon at 10OA, lmao

• Locked thread