Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Subban wasn't exceptional this year and tbh I'm surprised he got nominated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Hell yeah, Buffalo is back baby!

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Look at this scrub who doesn't know you can ride bicycles on the water in Buffalo

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Dr. Abysmal posted:

It used to smell like a toilet by the arena, we're making baby steps here

It smells like cheerios due to the General Mills cereal factory across the canal, where all the cheerios on the east coast are made.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

yellowcar posted:

Eat poo poo, Boston.

:emptyquote:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

gently caress the Penguins

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Life is pain

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

It's gonna be hilarious when Rinne wins the Vezina over Hellebuyck, and by hilarious I mean sad

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

What I'm saying is that Saros should be starting preds goalie

They should definitely split the season like 42-40 between Rinne and Saros. Rinne maybe should retire after next year.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

CBJSprague24 posted:

What did Rinne's GAA end up being last night? 10 minutes of ice time and 2 goals against isn't going to help the 5.26GAA or whatever hideous number NBC said he was sporting in losses this postseason.

That would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 12. Slightly less I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

whatis posted:

Bogosian is more of a #2 in that he is an actual turd. If he's relied upon at all in anything more than a 3rd pairing capacity this upcoming season, it's a failure

There's no reason to get rid of O'Reilly right now. The team lacks forward depth like crazy, and even if they plan on slotting Mittelstadt in as the second center, they shouldn't do it right now, and O'Reilly is every bit as good at wing as he is at center. Let Eichel and O'Reilly take care of the 1st and 2nd line duties for a year or two while Mittelstadt develops, and if everything goes according to plan, then move O'Reilly to 1st or 2nd line wing.

Agreed on all counts

T-Bone posted:

Oh whoops I was thinking Risto was a lefty. So you've got Dahlin/Risto as a top pair, and then crickets? Guhle seems OK. I would think he and Bogosian would be the second pair if everyone is healthy. McCabe, Scandella, and Beaulieu seem like varying degrees of 3rd pair LHD and Falk is awful.

Even Ristolainen isn't particularly good...that defense is so bad and I'm a Devils fan. Getting Dahlin is massive but they'd benefit greatly from a real #1 RHD.

Guhle is developing into a good defenseman, I'm pretty sure he is going to stay in the NHL next season which should help his development. McCabe and Scandella are decent enough, I feel like Beaulieu wasn't healthy much less season so I didn't see much of him but what I did see didn't impress. Falk is not impressive and Antipin is probably gonna peace out after getting wrecked by Hartnell in that one game I went to.

Sabres could still use a good veteran defenseman to go with the young talent they are developing and of course the superstar they are about to draft. They are still questionable in goal but the word is that Ulmark is going to start next year which is the right move. Unless they can somehow grab a good goalie but lol yeah right.

• Locked thread