Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your reaction to Mania?
This poll is closed.
Brilliant! Vince has still got it! 24 8.48%
A disaster! Vince has lost it! 11 3.89%
Eh. 85 30.04%
When does Uncle Paul take over? 92 32.51%
....what's wrong with Ol' Yeller? :ohdear: 71 25.09%
Total: 283 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

super stoked that both Roman and Cena's storylines were "I can beat all these scrubs so I'm going to poo poo talk a real Tough Guy and call them a punk rear end bitch for not showing up at my whim" and then both of them getting annihilated when the Tough Guys actually did show up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Roman's story this whole past month was saying "Brock is a loving no-show bitch" and then getting his rear end kicked by Brock, but always with just enough BS that the idea was he'd win in a fair, real fight

then he gets his fair, real fight and Brock beats the loving piss out of him hahahahahahahahah

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lesnar is gonna come out and rip the mic from heyman's hands and shout about "I still have that samoan bitche's blood on my hands and I'm not done, I'll loving fight anyone in this building, rarpisspisspiss-" and heyman will be doing his thing where he's screaming "NO, no brock!" and holding his head and wringing his hands

and then brock will lay the belt in the ring and pose and everyone will look at the tron, expecting someone from last night to appear. Someone who didn't get what they wanted, someone who really needs a title win to cement themselves anew, someone who can bounce back from Mania bigger than ever...

...the chants will hit, of course. Probably some Dan-iel Bry-an ones or maybe CM-Punk if the fans are feisty, but they'll get quieter as the anticipation builds. Here it comes, the moment. Bigger than anything that happened at Mania. Something HUGE.

...and then, chaos. Days later, reports will come out that no one is quite sure what started the riot and no one knows where the fire actually began. The casualty count will still be uncertain, but shell-shocked witnesses will agree only on one thing: for one moment, they heard trumpets. a haunting rhythm. over and over....da-da-da-daaaa. da-da-da-daaaaa.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i cant do this anymore guys

im sorry, i...i wasnt strong enough...

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

holy poo poo they're gonna announce this in the ring tonight hahahah good luck

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

mbs worse than hitler confirmed

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm deeply disappointed that the crowd didn't chant YOU BOTH SUCK during the main event, btw.

they genuinely seemed so disinterested and exhausted that they couldn't even be bothered to poo poo on it. if the show had been shorter maybe they'd have had the energy.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

to be fair i wasn't silly enough to believe in balor, I thought cena would get the title shot tonight on raw

edit: so i don't open a new page without something funny

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

seems like a waste to not do some Big Thing at the end of the raw after mania but then again I'm not the prince of saudi arabia

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

not doing an in-the-ring segment with braun on the raw after mania is bullshit btw (even if he did a dark match or something)

also lol at roman figuring out the grand conspiracy to give him extra unearned title shots (or was he admitting wrestling is fake?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if measles prevents wwe giving the saudis a kiss on the taint, give it the strap

• Locked thread