Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your reaction to Mania?
This poll is closed.
Brilliant! Vince has still got it! 24 8.48%
A disaster! Vince has lost it! 11 3.89%
Eh. 85 30.04%
When does Uncle Paul take over? 92 32.51%
....what's wrong with Ol' Yeller? :ohdear: 71 25.09%
Total: 283 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
nicholas loving ruled, the rousey match was surprisingly good, aj/nakamura was flat as gently caress, the main event was straight fuckin dogshit on a plate, and the taker match was perfect

everything else i dont care about

happy rusev day bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The_Rob posted:

I honestly hated the Ronda match. I thought she looked like poo poo when she botched 80 percent of her moves.

man trips flailing wildly in the corner while a woman half his size throws some fuckin hands RULES

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
also the best part of mania for me was when i used a promo code to save a couple bucks ordering a new japan baseball tee off pro wrestling tees

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
second favorite part was watching Ultima Lucha Tres day one before hand because that match was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Raskolnikov38 posted:

does that rumble even air at a time where Americans could watch it

noon eastern

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

pictured: john cena having to poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Are there any good wrestling podcasts.

Wtestlesplania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

boar guy posted:

is it just me or does the women's rumble royal trophy look exactly like a uterus

It's not you

• Locked thread