Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your reaction to Mania?
This poll is closed.
Brilliant! Vince has still got it! 24 8.48%
A disaster! Vince has lost it! 11 3.89%
Eh. 85 30.04%
When does Uncle Paul take over? 92 32.51%
....what's wrong with Ol' Yeller? :ohdear: 71 25.09%
Total: 283 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

man trips flailing wildly in the corner while a woman half his size throws some fuckin hands RULES

I really have to give credit to Trips for letting Ronda wail on him and give her the upper hand. That amped the crowd the gently caress up and he made her look good.

Great heeling, great moment, and just good fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Ronda did show chops as she moves very athletically and she did have good spots telling Trips she is going to beat his wife. Hopefully she can get better.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
At this point I hope Brock kaybabe goes into business for himself and wins

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

I really hope this is a set up for Shinsuke to humiliate him in return.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ok

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Can they all come down the ramp in expensive sports cars doing stunts only wealthy Sheikhs do because they have money and are bored with life?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Well I mean this is expected given Cena...but at the same time I'm kind of blindsided....but at the same time I guess true love doesn't exist and clearly if they couldn't make it then no one else could, like, totally.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Walrus Pete posted:

I don't know if there's a better thread to post this in, but I just rediscovered this promo and this justifies Wrestlemania 9 imo (well, ok, not the main event). I can't stop laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F76AS7X6C_0&t=125s

There are people who claim this is not what to aim for in Pro Wrestling...they are wrong and if Wrestling aspired to be this, it would have higher ratings.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

"For expenses"

...what are we talking about? Alimony to ex-wife? Does he have a hooker-drug problem?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Aphrodite posted:

Hollywood dirtsheets (which are way more accurate than wrestling ones) said Nikki bled him dry.

Wouldn't be surprised if so...but then what's her deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Maybe Jericho convinced Vince to push Rusev...into the casket.

• Locked thread