Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

help develop the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's awesome how lovely all the animation looks and they clearly didn't give a remotest poo poo because its front and center in every clip.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game looks absolutely AWESOME of course but I'm afraid it will be blown out of the water when Gearbox reveals Bordlerlands 3 has a Battle Royale mode with 100 Claptraps dancing on Badass Island at E3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*squees*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should collaborate on the most mind-numbingly fuckawesome video game project of all time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Dropkick Klurfys.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

that sucks, i guess. hopefully high profile failures get studios to back off of saturating the market with big budget flops that chase after whatever the newest e-sports trend is.

I dont think the studio behind Lawbreakers counts as high profile

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's gone off the deep end

• Locked thread