Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's.... a early access F2P Battle Royale game! [I]In the 80s![I] WwwoooooooOOOOooooOah!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJF6TXGVEk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

John Carmack: However, positioning Mario in the exact lateral position proved to be a very tricky problem. Specifically, I needed to position Mario at position (x,z) = (-8171.970703125, 507.2902832031). At this position, the distance between consecutive floats in the x dimension is 0.0005, and in the z dimension it's 0.00003. To put this into perspective, inputting the minimum forward input for just one frame moves Mario 0.001 units forwards, which is 100 times less precise than the precision we need.

Cliffy B: I made peepee and poopoo in my pants.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/984933986312114176?s=21

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Awesome Interactions

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Dropkick Klurfys.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The more Radical the Height, the harder he falls.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmfao Cliffy didn’t tell anyone who worked for him that they were out of a job before tweeting it out

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

they gave away $125,000 to twitch streamers a week before laying everyone off

Christ

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff posted:

just a month ago..he had to know lmao

From CliffyB to CruelT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That looks like it’s from one of those 4chan threads where they write an email one word at a time. I wonder how many of those Gabe has by now

• Locked thread