Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Hell that ain’t bad. Does anyone know if Adelaide has a local reputation of AdelAIDS that makes it not good to live in.

its a very small city where not much happens during the week. but i kind of like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh also about a year ago it had multiple massive statewide blackouts because there wasnt enough electricity but i think thats solved now?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

its a very small city where not much happens during the week. but i kind of like it

In 6th grade we had to plan a fictional trip somewhere for a social studies class and that’s what I picked and it seemed nice.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

All I know about Adelaide is from the podcast The Dollop where one of the hosts sings “Adelaide, it would be so nice” to the tune of Madonna - Holiday when they talk about touring there

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

In 6th grade we had to plan a fictional trip somewhere for a social studies class and that’s what I picked and it seemed nice.

the tallest building in adelaide is a bank and its 31 stories

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Google Earth VR around town and pick out where you wanna live.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

the tallest building in adelaide is a bank and its 31 stories

Taller than anything in my town. Im impressed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cobalt Viper posted:

Google Earth VR around town and pick out where you wanna live.

Maybe I'll do that when I get around the re setting up muh VRmans.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Any updates on if the DLC is back before I have to go take a poo poo?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Any updates on if the DLC is back before I have to go take a poo poo?

i don't think it is. goonbless

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had to play Arabian Nights again whilst squeezing out logs. :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of these days I'll be able to get a boner whilst taking a poo poo, due to Elvira.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

One of these days I'll be able to get a boner whilst taking a poo poo, due to Elvira.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Godspeed

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did you want a specific thread tag OP.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Did you want a specific thread tag OP.

give it slayer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well boys, Shampeh is in a really bad way right now. According to Steam, thanks to his awesome 15% hook up, he plays Pinball FX3 and the DLC for about 12 hours a day instead of the good pinball simulator. He needs steam friends STAT. Help a brother out.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The game sometimes stays idling while I work :)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shampy posted:

The game sometimes stays idling while I work :)
Why?

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well boys, Shampeh is in a really bad way right now. According to Steam, thanks to his awesome 15% hook up, he plays Pinball FX3 and the DLC for about 12 hours a day instead of the good pinball simulator. He needs steam friends STAT. Help a brother out.

I bet the bastard smokes a joint and zones out while playing pinball

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I get downtime sometimes and it’s just minimized on my task bar at another computer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mods please rename Shampy to The Brave Little Poster.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fargield posted:

I bet the bastard smokes a joint and zones out while playing pinball

we should all be so lucky

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Remame him Girltalk Wifebeater

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

So is it back on switch or not?

I walked by that NYC pinball place today but I didn't have any time to play.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

So is it back on switch or not?

I walked by that NYC pinball place today but I didn't have any time to play.

Good question. It wasn’t last night when I took a poo poo.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
woke up this morning, banged out a couple ffxiv dailies and was like, "its time to ball"

loaded up fx3 and that piece of poo poo said i only had 1 table out of all the other ones i've gotten from that sa connect

i think drat i hope this dude didnt get my poo poo banned by proxy of illegitimate gains by proxy of cc fraud

anyways i hop in the whip and drove 40 miles south to some arcade that opened at 2pm. get there and i show the lady my groupon (yeah, ive got a connect for that too ;)) and we're doing our thing as i look up and down the 12 tables or so that are available.

so here i am, head full of adderall, wondering what this girl's feet look like under her big rear end boots when i make eye contact with the 4 machines id play. and funny enough, ranked now, hours later, i played the worst first and "best" last.

1) tron
2) star war
4) the dark knight
3) ghostbusters
4) game of thrones

i had a good time and im glad the game being bugged made me go play the real deal holy field at the arcade. a lot of my virtual improvements seem to carry over a bit but i was hoping we can open up a dialogue on techniques of beating and nudging the table

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shampy posted:

woke up this morning, banged out a couple ffxiv dailies and was like, "its time to ball"

loaded up fx3 and that piece of poo poo said i only had 1 table out of all the other ones i've gotten from that sa connect

i think drat i hope this dude didnt get my poo poo banned by proxy of illegitimate gains by proxy of cc fraud

anyways i hop in the whip and drove 40 miles south to some arcade that opened at 2pm. get there and i show the lady my groupon (yeah, ive got a connect for that too ;)) and we're doing our thing as i look up and down the 12 tables or so that are available.

so here i am, head full of adderall, wondering what this girl's feet look like under her big rear end boots when i make eye contact with the 4 machines id play. and funny enough, ranked now, hours later, i played the worst first and "best" last.

1) tron
2) star war
4) the dark knight
3) ghostbusters
4) game of thrones

i had a good time and im glad the game being bugged made me go play the real deal holy field at the arcade. a lot of my virtual improvements seem to carry over a bit but i was hoping we can open up a dialogue on techniques of beating and nudging the table

Whoa.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ahem... Uh, I made a bloody Mary out of the expensive Scottish whisky HormelChili told me was good but it actually takes like an old basketball got put in a smoker. Not quite as epic as Lord Shampeh's story but what can you do.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Ahem... Uh, I made a bloody Mary out of the expensive Scottish whisky HormelChili told me was good but it actually takes like an old basketball got put in a smoker. Not quite as epic as Lord Shampeh's story but what can you do.

sounds like hormel has pulled off another one of his world famous trolls on an unsuspecting victim

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

shampys epic day out of thinking gbs thoughts while playing stern pinball

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've never heard of scotch in a bloody

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sounds like hormel has pulled off another one of his world famous trolls on an unsuspecting victim

It smells nice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i've never heard of scotch in a bloody

I think it's called a Dirty Mary but I found it on the internet. Since Ardbeg is basically liquid smoke with alcohol in it it makes a deece Smokey Mary or whatever.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hosed up how i said shampys name once and he took that as the green light to start posting everywhere i visit on this dead rear end website 100 times a day. i'm sorry everyone

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It smells nice.

thats how they get you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unrelated, but I just saw Tim The Tat Man mute everyone he was talking to in Discord to ask his chat what his next Youtube KhanTent should be after he finishes his Grey SMG Montage and then when he unmuted them he slid back into the conversation completely casually saying "Yeah yeah it really is so where did you shoot that guy Lupe."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hosed up how i said shampys name once and he took that as the green light to start posting everywhere i visit on this dead rear end website 100 times a day. i'm sorry everyone

Meh, I think he's alright. Going a little ham but hell, this dead rear end forum could use some life.

• Locked thread