Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Just wandered through the sports book last night after watching Solo and noting that they had Caps as underdogs at +125/Vegas as favorite at -140.

Can't disagree with that, I'm going to agree with them and say Vegas in 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Is the modifier x3 or x4 for the semifinals? If it's the latter, then I'm +16, (2+3)x4 for Washington and -4 for Winnipeg.

My kid is -8 for the round :(

Finals predictions:

Washington in 6 from me.

Las Vegas in 5 from my son. (Lucas has figured out that there are numbers other than seven).

Edited because apparently I had actually got the number right for Wash.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Vegas in motha fuckin 7

Literally
Jul 2, 2009

Going to be overly optimistic and say Vegas in 5 so its a home game. If Fleury gets injured then Vegas probably loses because Legace is their backup goalie.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

Fuuuuu I forgot about my prediction, CAPS IN 6

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Concurred posted:

Fuuuuu I forgot about my prediction, CAPS IN 6

We will give it to you. Predictions now closed everyone.

I’m off Wednesday and Thursday, hopefully I’ll get last round’s totals then.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Holy poo poo

Edit: not GDT. Holy poo poo anyway. Wow.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

Duckman2008 posted:

We will give it to you. Predictions now closed everyone.

I’m off Wednesday and Thursday, hopefully I’ll get last round’s totals then.

I knew the game was Monday night but the three day weekend threw me off and I thought it was still Sunday. Thanks

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

So, what are some good DC and Vegas charities.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Vincent Van Goat posted:

So, what are some good DC and Vegas charities.

For DC I have personally supported and recommend:

Kids On Ice at the Ft Dupont Ice rink. They sponsor competitive hockey teams and provide olympic figure and speed skating lessons to local kids who are typically under-served in the largely poor, black communities around the rink in SE DC. US Olympian Maame Biney is a product of these programs. After the racial incident with that one fan in Chicago, they received a lot of support when Hawks fans donated to this as DSP's charity of choice.

S.O.M.E. So Others Might Eat is broad stability services charity for DC's poor and marginal residents in central NW and NE. Not hockey or Caps related but I've worked with them for 30 years and they are really good.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

needs a Vegas charity and capsatar, i guess

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
FYI didn’t forget about this thread, I’m going to try to get final numbers when I’m next off on Monday.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Vegas is out to spite me personally. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Delivering on my toxxes

didn't get get a vegas charity, so i just went with a food bank in the area

• Locked thread