Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Proper red xing requires round by round predictions! Going with what I want to happen:

Lightning in 5
Leafs in 7
Pens in 4
Capitals in 6

Preds in 5
Jets in 5
Sharks in 6
Kings in 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

That’s a good effort post Frenzy

Eelface posted:

Sharks vs Marleau. Jumbo wins it, my pipedream will become reality

I’m cool with this

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Nice touch on the PIT/PHI series

This might be the most lopsided predictions thread I can remember, two teams are basically unanimous. Probably justified too.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Duckman2008 posted:

Also, I’m using google docs. How do I make the red X in google docs?

I’m pretty sure it’s just a screenshot and then MS Paint or something similar

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

This except the Kings

:same:

I probably should have paid attention to the Kings icing a D corps consisting of Doughty, Phaneuf, and 4 randomly-selected fans

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Did pretty well on guessing games in the first round, outside of the ones no one picked.

Lightning in 5
Sharks in 6
Capitals in 7
Jets in 6

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

My guess on the Pens/Caps series is based on the idea that Malkin and Hagelin are missing games and Kessel apparently has another wrist injury the way he’s been playing, plus their goaltending hasn’t been particularly great. Hard not to pick the Caps to fold again but I think they can pull it off.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Oh poo poo it started

Knights in 7

Bolts in 6

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Thanks for this, it totally rules :hfive:

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I think I’m +8 for the conference finals (one winner, off by three games, one loser) (so 55 total)

Caps in 6

Koopa Kid fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 25, 2018

• Locked thread