Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

This thread desperately needs more toxxing. I have no real hope for the Caps this year, but that's not going to stop me.

Caps in 5 (2 + 2 = 4)
:toxx: If the Blue Jackets eliminate the Capitals I will give $40 to the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation.

Tampa in 5 (2 + 3 = 5)
Boston in 6 (2 + 2 = 4)
Pittsburgh in 7 (2 + 2 = 4)

Nashville in 4 (2 + 1 = 3)
Winnipeg in 5 (2 + 3 = 5)
Los Angeles in 7 (-1)
Anaheim in 6 (-1)

First Round Score = 23

glynnenstein fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Apr 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Caps in 6 (4 + 6 = 10)
:toxx: If the Penguins eliminate the Capitals, I'll give $60 to the Women's Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh.

Lightning in 5 (4 + 6 = 10)
Jets in 7 (4 + 6 = 10)
Knights in 6 (4 + 6 = 10)

First Round Score = 23
Second Round Score = 40

glynnenstein fucked around with this message at 12:03 on May 24, 2018

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Duckman2008 posted:

Did you post a different one before? I’ll add you on if not. Scouts honor and all that of course.

They did make round 1 picks. I think the second bracket is for bragging rights.

heeheex2 posted:

Let's do this poo poo

Lighting in 5
Leafs in 7
Blue Jackets in 7
Penguins in 6

Preds in 5
Jets in 5
Kings in 6
Sharks in 6

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

glynnenstein posted:

Caps in 6 (4 + 6 = 10)
:toxx: If the Penguins eliminate the Capitals, I'll give $60 to the Women's Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh.

Lightning in 5 (4 + 6 = 10)
Jets in 7
Knights in 6 (4 + 6 = 10)

First Round Score = 23
Second Round Score =

Just need the Jets to win the series for the superfecta.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Caps in 6 (8 + 8 = 16)
:toxx: If the Lightning eliminate the Capitals, I will donate $80 to Feeding Tampa Bay.

Jets in 6 (-4)

Third Round Score = 12

glynnenstein posted:

First Round Score = 23

glynnenstein posted:

Second Round Score =40

glynnenstein fucked around with this message at 11:54 on May 24, 2018

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Caps in 6.

:toxx: If the Vegas Knights win the Stanley Cup, I will donate $100 to a charity to be determined later. There aren't a ton of well rated charities in Vegas, turns out.

glynnenstein posted:

First Round Score = 23

glynnenstein posted:

Second Round Score = 40

glynnenstein posted:

Third Round Score = 12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Vincent Van Goat posted:

So, what are some good DC and Vegas charities.

For DC I have personally supported and recommend:

Kids On Ice at the Ft Dupont Ice rink. They sponsor competitive hockey teams and provide olympic figure and speed skating lessons to local kids who are typically under-served in the largely poor, black communities around the rink in SE DC. US Olympian Maame Biney is a product of these programs. After the racial incident with that one fan in Chicago, they received a lot of support when Hawks fans donated to this as DSP's charity of choice.

S.O.M.E. So Others Might Eat is broad stability services charity for DC's poor and marginal residents in central NW and NE. Not hockey or Caps related but I've worked with them for 30 years and they are really good.

• Locked thread