Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

recently you have been looking at your options and letting your thoughts run away with you at the different options available
you have been fantasizing about holidaying and may have over represented to yourself the fun you will have doing certain things on vacation

there was a romance to the idea of finally getting to take a break and you have been seduced at the idea of taking any number of different trips to different places as subconsciously the fantasy of the thing is far better than the reality
an opportunity to take time off can easily turn into bathrobe and netflix time that is swallowed into thin air

in the future you will patiently watch for economical choices for vacationing that may challenge you
you may want to be able to walk, explore and take hidden paths where you vacation
all at a reasonable price
you will want to be near nature and able to explore it's unknown corners in order to come face to face with what you enjoy
it will also take you from the familiar and well known and therefore allow you to be more adventurous on vacation

you may want a brb or bed and breakfast that's a little out of the way and close to nature
you will want to have access to good food though because the knight of pentacles is definitely a future gourmand

Intriguing. I will print it out and stick it on my fridge ☺

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i could use a general reading senator, thanks for your service

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

hmmm

how bad is it, doc?

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
This looks fun. I'll buy a ticket, good sir.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Lindsey what is your opinion of the Thot Tarot?

Uranium has issued a correction as of 00:15 on Apr 23, 2018

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
TRUMP Tarot when? Jeb as the Fool, Obama as the Devil

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Xelkelvos posted:

TRUMP Tarot when? Jeb as the Fool, Obama as the Devil

all the Cups cards contain piss

and all the knights are mike pence :horse:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Byolante posted:

Intriguing. I will print it out and stick it on my fridge ☺

thank you
:3:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Feranon posted:

hmmm

how bad is it, doc?

i'm sorry i have taken a while to get to you
i've been swamped in dc
trump's been pissin' in ma mouth and it takes time to keep these pearly whites clean in btw piss sessions

i will get to this though, gay scout's hona'! :patriot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

recently you were fantasizing about and contemplating your options

you looked across the vast horizon of what was available and you fell into dreaming of what the proper path would be

you were thinking of what it was you really wanted and you tried to imagine what the realities of your choices could be

eventually you settled on a direction, one which motivated you, inspired you, and helped you feel more excitement in life
you felt as if you finally had something that gave you the motivation to go after what you want
have new experiences
and see the world in a new and rejuvenating light

in the future you will be supported by friends and deepening emotional relationships
you will feel a sense of open heartedness, trust, and joy in the coming months as you become closer to those you care about and who most interest you

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Hah. Thanks for the effort friend. Early warning system is a fine way to describe it. I was very taken with the Peter Mark Adams book if you’ve considered reading it.

i haven't read it, but thank you for reccomending it!
i'm just getting into the sola busca tarot, and found this mental exercise useful

i didn't know you read the cards too :kimchi: :beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

put me down for a vernal reading pls Lindz tyia Sen

to be cont.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

in the past you were goal oriented and sincere in your efforts
you were focusing on what you want with no distractions as long as you crossed that finish line
you were in line for attaining your goal and you were single minded, strong willed and effective in your purpose

there was no dissuading you, no distracting you, or even diverting you from your ultimate goal and purpose

now, things aren't so simple

you are aware of more options, directions and solutions to your difficulties

you are aware of the vast choices that life presents you, and you are looking over them in your mind's eye in an effort to see what path you can follow, and what dreams you must leave behind as you sort through your different possible options as well as life paths

you may find yourself assessing what is realistic, meaningful, and likely to bring you happiness

in the future you will find fulfillment, independence, and freedom

your choices will be your own, and you will likely be supported in them

self determination and self confidence will define your ability to find sources of satisfaction and enjoyment as well

you will find comfort in others as you move forward on your goals and will finally feel a sense of confidence as you move forward both on those ideas you find inspirational as well as the life path that calls to you the most

it will be as if the world is embracing you, though your ideas may be different, individual, and independent in nature

you will find that much of what you do will be out in the open, and perhaps even carefully examined

however, you will feel a sense of freedom, independence, and creativity as you explore your chosen goals

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 10:21 on Apr 26, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nebakenezzer posted:

I'd like a reading senator

to be cont.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

recently you were fantasizing about and contemplating your options

you looked across the vast horizon of what was available and you fell into dreaming of what the proper path would be

you were thinking of what it was you really wanted and you tried to imagine what the realities of your choices could be

eventually you settled on a direction, one which motivated you, inspired you, and helped you feel more excitement in life
you felt as if you finally had something that gave you the motivation to go after what you want
have new experiences
and see the world in a new and rejuvenating light

in the future you will be supported by friends and deepening emotional relationships
you will feel a sense of open heartedness, trust, and joy in the coming months as you become closer to those you care about and who most interest you

:neckbeard:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:yayclod:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

in the past you were goal oriented and sincere in your efforts
you were focusing on what you want with no distractions as long as you crossed that finish line
you were in line for attaining your goal and you were single minded, strong willed and effective in your purpose

there was no dissuading you, no distracting you, or even diverting you from your ultimate goal and purpose

now, things aren't so simple

you are aware of more options, directions and solutions to your difficulties

you are aware of the vast choices that life presents you, and you are looking over them in your mind's eye in an effort to see what path you can follow, and what dreams you must leave behind as you sort through your different possible options as well as life paths

you may find yourself assessing what is realistic, meaningful, and likely to bring you happiness

in the future you will find fulfillment, independence, and freedom

your choices will be your own, and you will likely be supported in them

self determination and self confidence will define your ability to find sources of satisfaction and enjoyment as well

you will find comfort in others as you move forward on your goals and will finally feel a sense of confidence as you move forward both on those ideas you find inspirational as well as the life path that calls to you the most

it will be as if the world is embracing you, though your ideas may be different, individual, and independent in nature

you will find that much of what you do will be out in the open, and perhaps even carefully examined

however, you will feel a sense of freedom, independence, and creativity as you explore your chosen goals

hmmmmmmm

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

i'm into tarot (and occult poo poo in general) too but i'm a huge noob who has only memorized the major arcana and what the four suits generally represent so i had no idea how to interpret my reading. and it prolly would have been more pessimistic than lindsey's so hey :buddy:

plus if you're being read by someone else it's generally best to let them interpret it anyway, according to my vague understanding of how this is supposed to work

anyway time to brag :smugdog: this thread renewed my interest in tarot and i scored these the other day:

my phone camera is a pos and doesn't do justice to how pretty they are irl :3:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Feranon posted:

i'm into tarot (and occult poo poo in general) too but i'm a huge noob who has only memorized the major arcana and what the four suits generally represent so i had no idea how to interpret my reading. and it prolly would have been more pessimistic than lindsey's so hey :buddy:

plus if you're being read by someone else it's generally best to let them interpret it anyway, according to my vague understanding of how this is supposed to work

anyway time to brag :smugdog: this thread renewed my interest in tarot and i scored these the other day:

I have the App that features those cards. It's pretty neat.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i will be comin back to this thread in the comin days

i've been mired in personal scandal lately, but don't worry though my nda agreement will likely cover my rear end so it doesn't hit the papers

you know what they say, don't ever get caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl
:homebrew:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i will be comin back to this thread in the comin days

i've been mired in personal scandal lately, but don't worry though my nda agreement will likely cover my rear end so it doesn't hit the papers

you know what they say, don't ever get caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl
:homebrew:

u need 2 be neutered...LIKE A DOG

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

u need 2 be neutered...LIKE A DOG

hey
jus between you an me
it was only a live boy
but when you a rhino
you need to pay love off too
sigh...

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Looking for a job, Mr Graham. Haven't had a Tarot reading it a while and I think it's time.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

hey
jus between you an me
it was only a live boy
but when you a rhino
you need to pay love off too
sigh...

🛑

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i apologize to all those who have unanswered requests in this thread

to preserve my sanity i have opened a small side business to read for fellow senators and the summer has bought them to my chambers back to back

i still care about getting back to all of you though, as opposed to say accomplishing anything in the Senate, so I will do my level best to get back to all of you

these readings are late so they may have more to do with how things are developing presently rather than what was occurring when the question was posed

thank you c-spam

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
list of readings I'm working on

this is to make it easier for me to keep track

Mycroft Holmes - in progress
Power Word - Jeb
Rushi - whether to keep smoking weed
Cuntman.net - for Paul Ryan
Stairmaster
Gringostar
Zyla
Metal Cat
Pooky - career
mcclay - school
MizPiz
Xelkelvos - love life and career
Probably Magic

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 03:53 on Aug 13, 2018

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
still the coolest threadsaga in cspam

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

still the coolest threadsaga in cspam

:kimchi: :kimchi: :3:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nebakennezer (needs new reading)
Pajser
Mycroft Holmes
Power Word - Jeb
Stairmaster
Gringostar
Zyla
Metal Cat
Pooky - career

Nebakennezer's reading

to be continued...

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
In the past you may have been looking inward for answers and traveled into yourself yourself for insights
You may have suspected certain realities that were frightening to accept, and attempted to use intuition to fully assess the agendas and hidden motives of those around you
You may have found that your instincts were correct and in spite of having to listen carefully to your gut instincts, you were still able to find interesting new insights and perspectives in life

In the present you are having to endure quite a bit
You may find you have had to be strong where others may usually falter
You have had to find a way to thrive in an environment which is difficult for most others
You have had to utilize fortitude when you may not have wanted to, when it was not easy, and when in fact it may have even run counter to your nature
This is the card of biting your tongue, restraining your impulses, enduring the insults of others, and maintaining ferocious tenacity in the face of overwhelming odds

In the future, you have beneficial circumstances looming
The hands of fate are turning and an expansive and generous influence is entering your life
You will have to hold on for dear life as unexpected and perhaps even shocking surprises come, that may serve you in the long run
It will be a moment where you can take advantage of opportunities as they arise, take advantage of long standing circumstances whose advantages you have learned to recognize, and navigate the ever moving cycles of life

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 05:08 on Jun 25, 2018

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

yo what deck is that? it's awesome

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
I had a rough last semester Senator, could I get a reading on how this forthcoming one will go?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Feranon posted:

yo what deck is that? it's awesome

i believe it's the aquatic tarot
i wanted to try something a bit different
:monar:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 03:01 on Jun 27, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mcclay posted:

I had a rough last semester Senator, could I get a reading on how this forthcoming one will go?

i shall add you to the list

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Uranium posted:

Lindsey what is your opinion of the Thot Tarot?

it's one of ma favorites, and i have been usin' that irl quite frequently

i really love the artwork, and i have read some aleister crowley, and he had some interesting viewpoints bein that he was a crazed rich kid who died a penniless addict

the cards are quite sexual if you look closely but i think it's given me quite clear readings in the past especially when ma mind is also clear

when a deck is made by the creator of a sex cult you can't help but perk up a bit :guinness:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 02:45 on Jun 26, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pajser
Mycroft Holmes
Power Word - Jeb
Stairmaster
Gringostar
Zyla
Metal Cat
Pooky - career
mcclay - school

Pajser's reading

to be continued...

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Xelkelvos posted:

I have the App that features those cards. It's pretty neat.

:same:
it forces me to read reversals though, so i'm not especially a fan even though the cards are quite beautiful

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Feranon posted:

those do look lovely and i wouldn't mind scorin some for myself

back seat readin is generally frowned upon, you are right about that but this is the chaos timeline in this trump's America so rest assured people do it anyway :lol:

in any case these are lovely and i do appreciate the real life photo of these

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 03:08 on Jun 27, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Feranon posted:

all the Cups cards contain piss

and all the knights are mike pence :horse:

:tipshat: :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:yayclod: no prob dawg

but senator, you dislike reading reversals? if you don't wanna deal w/ bad news what are you doin in the mother fuckin cee spam hmmmMMMM? :abrathink:

• Locked thread