Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i am dreading my birthday next month :ohdear:

what should i do senator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the past you were self reliant, and independent
you were able to protect your personal space, keep at bay those who might interfere and pursue your own goals
your independence and self reliance may have even been the source of your personal comforts, freedoms, and self knowledge
your ability to set boundaries and keep toxicity at a distance fed your progress, your sense of identity, and ability to tend to your own affairs
you may have sought your own counsel, and advice in times of confusion

near your birthday,
you may find a relationship,
whether that be of friendship or more, is deepening
initially they may have provided concrete interests in common, whether it be a shared taste in food, mutual talents, or other pleasurable activities

it suited you to see this person when you saw them, but recently a burgeoning friendship has emerged

you are in the initial stages of finding out whether you can trust one another or understand one another's perspective

it is the crush stage, the new friend stage, or the initial phases of a new relationship stage

this turning of a new leaf is exciting, and may find you both being alot more shy about this new found bond then you should be

in the future, you may find yourself pulled in two directions
a sense of defensiveness may make it difficult for you to accept new individuals in your life
you may find yourself resorting to meditation and prolonged silence as you work on the inner conflicts you experience about trusting new people
you will find yourself unable to talk about your defenses, and so you will slip into a truce state where nothing moves forward though nothing ends

you will travel into yourself as you weigh whether letting someone in is something that is deserving of your trust, and vulnerability as you open yourself up, and give of yourself

advice: you should throw a small gathering and invite those who are important to you; you may find yourself feeling more fulfilled by the end of the evening
danke schön hon

holy poo poo a party :vince: such a loser the possibility completely slipped my mind :thunk:

• Locked thread