Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I'd like a reading senator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

In the past you may have been looking inward for answers and traveled into yourself yourself for insights
You may have suspected certain realities that were frightening to accept, and attempted to use intuition to fully assess the agendas and hidden motives of those around you
You may have found that your instincts were correct and in spite of having to listen carefully to your gut instincts, you were still able to find interesting new insights and perspectives in life

In the present you are having to endure quite a bit
You may find you have had to be strong where others may usually falter
You have had to find a way to thrive in an environment which is difficult for most others
You have had to utilize fortitude when you may not have wanted to, when it was not easy, and when in fact it may have even run counter to your nature
This is the card of biting your tongue, restraining your impulses, enduring the insults of others, and maintaining ferocious tenacity in the face of overwhelming odds

In the future, you have beneficial circumstances looming
The hands of fate are turning and an expansive and generous influence is entering your life
You will have to hold on for dear life as unexpected and perhaps even shocking surprises come, that may serve you in the long run
It will be a moment where you can take advantage of opportunities as they arise, take advantage of long standing circumstances whose advantages you have learned to recognize, and navigate the ever moving cycles of life

Thanks for the Reading, mr. Graham, I know you've been busy. I've printed this off

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Also let me say you made that reading in june and the past and present are :discourse:

• Locked thread