Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Intruder posted:

I hate that he's on a division rival but thank gently caress he's not a Yankee

:hfive:

Pancakes posted:

The Angels have two of the greatest players of all time and potentially a third all on the same roster. They still won't win a single game in October.

I mean, three really. Albert hasn't really been in that kind of conversation since coming to the AL but remember how amazing he was for 11 years on the Cards. He's still probably one of the top 20 or so best hitters of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Pancakes posted:

I was meaning maybe for Ohtani, it's still early. Albert is going to retire with over 650 home runs, 2000 RBI's and 3000 hits. He's inner-circle HoF.

Oh well Ohtani is no maybe it says so right in the thread title come on

• Locked thread