Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Long live Channel Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
That it was able to go up in the first place is kinda the problem

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Which car review channel is best car review channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMqS2RLdTp8

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Pizza is a cheese cake

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Kim Justice posted:

Dan's live at gee dee kew right now: https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

And he's done now, but it was a good run and he looked pretty dapper doing it.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

It ended up with Buffy empowering a whole generation of young women so there was no longer just a single chosen one. It'd be easy enough to follow up on.

The comics got weird though.

Question is do we want them following up on Dawn being a giant/a centaur/dating Xander

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Flix Note starts with Australian Crawl, ends with Air Supply and everything in between is an entertaining, well-shot premeditated Final Destination type thing.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Max Wilco posted:

I don't know about that. To my knowledge, there's still not a real definitive answer as to why there are no half-dwarves.

The question was about fantasy inter-racial sex. Reproduction is not a compulsory component of dwarf/whatever boning-down.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

nine-gear crow posted:

He was also Super Mad that the new Muppet Babies added a new female character to it

Did they forget the original Muppet Babies did this as well or

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
So many big names together in one place as we watch a man's soul die over a terrible minigame.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Why's this Harry Brewis guy getting all the credit, everyone knows it was Hareton Splimby who did all that

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Best part of that

quote:

You should quote Orwell to the police

Love to hear how that turns out

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
House Of Leaves? More like Heaps Of Footnotes hahaha.

I have the black and white paperback version I read once and the best I can recall of it is guy going crazy transcribing notes of a guy going crazy transcribing a home video of a hallway going crazy.

It's been a while but I think that's the gist of it. It's interesting.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Lessail posted:

i'll have you know that you can't do a spider-man movie without first doing the aunt may and uncle ben origin movie how else will their characters resonate with me

That's just asking for Trouble by Mark Millar

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Mar 6, 2019

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

How easy is it to avoid the Arrival spoilers in this? I stopped watching as soon as he said he'd spoil the ending but if I can just skip a bit I'll watch the rest.

He does helpfully frame these segments by wearing the yellow hazmat overalls they have in the movie, so just stick to the parts where he looks "business formal but go caught up in a zombie apocalypse."

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Kids arent gonna watch it and want to become fighter pilots, theyre gonna want to be able to fly in space and shoot lasers from their fists and beat up aliens disguised as grandmas

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Also it's a bit lovely to insinuate he took money for a video considering he makes a big deal about being "Jimdependent" and has called out other youtubers before for not disclosing sponsored videos or conflicts if interest

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I was thinking if Now and Then, Here and There counted because the setting the protagonist gets thrown into is a distant future earth wasteland where the sun's gone red with a warlord using kidnapped child soldiers and there's also this other girl taken from present day, what's happening to her- nopenopenope gently caress that-and that's about as far as I got watching it but by all accounts it's pretty bleak.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
How long has Doug not had hair

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

DoctorWhat posted:

call it "Rating Pending"

Pending Investigation

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Almost there

https://twitter.com/thehardmenpath/status/1116034822223335426

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Hopping mad that I'm not this very moment taking a dirigible ride to the cannon that will shoot me to the moon where I'll have to fend off the natives with my umbrella that makes them explode

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Luuuuke

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Looking forward to inevitable Reason For Divorce: "Bugged marriage mechanics. Nothing I could do."

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Ghostlight posted:

I really wanted to like Vagrant Story but the weapon system was just awful.

Nonsense, all you need is to take into account what type of weapon damage an enemy vulnerable, as well as their enemy type and elemental affinity and have a weapon on hand for every possible variation

Easy-pstgfsttfesgydvzzle

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
"I do not think it is likely they will ever be outed as a philandering sexpest" is a pretty low pedestal imo

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Watching this guy's sub count plummet in real time in fascinating, it's like an anti-telethon.

Sometimes it goes up by one? But mostly going down 10 every few seconds.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

grittyreboot posted:

You can watch his career get destroyed in real time. https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/projared
At his best he was getting 30 new subs a day and he's already lost 140,000.

Looks like he was able to make it to The Descent after all

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
He looks like an Onion columnist photo come to life

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Sarcopenia posted:

OKI Weird Stories: "The Most Hated Man in Comedy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PndtF5b16LE
Warning Hyperbole at the start.

Aaand it's gone.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Pharohman777 posted:

I could find more, but there are a a lot of these.

Can't believe this is still relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18dPJrsAx7o

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
OKI's reupped the Dan Nainan video, minus any Nainan-owned footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB1NXGAZjb8&t=27s

Not actually hearing him tell the jokes doesn't them any less unfunny

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
The first half of a KOTOR movie would need to be running around Taris, followed by Dantooine and maybe one of the map planets to keep up with the pacing if the game

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

JordanKai posted:

The Doom Slayer is a perfect representation of western imperialism. He's a genocidal maniac who occasionally manages to be a hero by complete happenstance, and even then the morality of it all is a bit muddy.

:911:

Doomguy is extremely anticapitalist, as demonstrated by the way he irreversibly destroys the mechanisms the megacorporation uses to exploit the resources of a hell dimension

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

+1 for having doggos on the set :3:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
And Elijah Wood. It was mind-blowing seeing Frodo just making an appearance with some of the RT crew a few years back at a convention before the season he appeared in came out.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I too enjoy fanfiction of children's literature as envisaged by someone who actually thinks everyone is a simulation being tortured by a futuristic AI for not thinking of inventing it in the first place

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
https://www.twitch.tv/philosophytube

Currently reading Henry V with some amazing accent choices

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Solitair posted:

So what happened with Olly's Shakespeare stream? Somehow he didn't record the footage of the first nine plays, and then didn't even read another nine? I was looking forward to experiencing all of Shakespeare's plays through him and I guess I'll have to settle for this. What a bummer.

For the second thing, he only had the space they streamed from for a limited amount of time so accounting for that and rest breaks some plays were gonna have to get cut. By all accounts what he and the crew did manage to fit in was gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
11 hours of the camera pointed at the bed, completely empty except for the giant porg.