Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamLikesCake
Oct 6, 2006

... and he is my navigator.
Royston! Royston! He’s got a folding chair!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamLikesCake
Oct 6, 2006

I can imagine it’s a real poo poo-show over there. Are there ANY mods left who can deal with it?

I’m assuming it’s the usual litany of victim-blaming and threats. Gross.

SamLikesCake
Oct 6, 2006

Leal posted:

Supposedly there are dead children pictures being put up there.

WELP. Glad I didn’t check it out now. Burn it down and salt the earth, nothing of value was lost.

SamLikesCake
Oct 6, 2006

Augus posted:

dropping boulders on your enemies and launching them off of cliffs with bombs doesn’t use up durability, hth

Discovering new ways to handle enemies is probably my favourite part of the game. It’s a shame that it takes some time to get to the point where you’re confident enough to try sneak attacks, or waltzing right into a bokoblin camp with the bokoblin mask on and leading them away one-by-one Pied Piper-style to kill them away from the group.

Weapon durability is a huge headache at the beginning of the game but it isn’t like they don’t poo poo weapons on you constantly from the start.