Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

I really wish there was more of a horror fan community on Youtube in general to be honest, but yea there's a real void in the creepypasta community other than narrators.

I do appreciate the narrators though. There's so many horror short stories online, that a huge number of them are going to be bad so having SOME kind of filter like someone picking and choosing stories to read or a thread with the best ones is helpful. Is there even still a creepypasta thread on these forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I thought FC5’s soundtrack, particularly the original cult songs were amazing and basically that is enough to make it the best FC game for me. But I was never a huge fan of far cry outside of maybe 2 anyway.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

God of War and Nier are both great!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Kunster posted:

Deadly Premonition. With having such a clunky gameplay (part thanks to corporate mandate demanding way more combat sections) that you're way, way better off watching SuperGreatFriend's LP of it.

I don't think that's true. I think there's something special to playing the game yourself, and the combat is not THAT bad and if you engage with the side missions for extra weapons can actually become pretty fun/fast at the very least. The problem is the game puts its worst foot forward with the level in the lumbermill, it is bad but no other combat section is as bad as that one.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think you all might be overstating things, because it seems like Star Wars is still a very popular and well-loved movie series to most people.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I do hope there’s going to be an edited video on the new EMH stuff because I don’t know if I want to go through a 6 hour livestream recording for it

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Firewatch didn't work for me because it felt like it wanted to have its cake and eat it too. Like, it TRIED to make the resolution mundane, but like, it's wasn't mundane at all!! Like what is actually going on is pretty outlandish and justifies the paranoia of the main characters. There was a weird disconnect there.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QClbfVHF0K8

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Are there any good channels that cover similar material as Night Mind or Nexpo or Atrocity Guide?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

egg tats posted:

mandalore, aside from not being the person I meant to call out, is a video gamesman who uses a picture of a dude in armour as his avatar, and therefore I will never intentionally watch!

That’s like me with videos where the guy appears in the them in a suit with gloves on. Nothing good will come of that.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I don’t know, maybe the drilling noise is a little annoying.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

All you need to do is watch the UBW anime. That’s it, you get all the basics of the series right there and if you want to keep digging you can. There’s like 2000 different Fate series and games and stuff so it LOOKS like a tough thing to get into, but it all stems from that first story and that story is a complete tale so you could just watch that then bounce.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah I can’t really get behind Joseph Anderson. It’s cool other people like him, but his approach of having to 100% a game to talk about it means that I can never really relate to him.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Out of all the persona games I've played, I kinda feel like 5 is the best one in almost every way.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I don't like all of YMS' stuff, but that Kimba video was great.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I can't believe Chester Cheetah was elected as President of the United States

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Boy I hope he doesn’t run into this kind of trouble when he releases his prequel videos

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah I really like how thorough it is. Maybe it could have been shorter, but still enjoyed watching all of it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hunter x Hunter has a really good dub

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well I liked the 2011 anime a lot! I thought it was really well done, and never really dragged that much.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah there were episodes with a lot of narration. But I found that quirk to be more funny than enraging. And for me I have to say Chimera Ant definitely lived up to the hype.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh, you mean Quwrof Wrlccywrlir?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How would we know about Bowsers Evil Test without Slowbeef?