Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

DoctorGonzo1969 posted:

I don't know if anyone else has ever watched RebelTaxi but that's a pretty good YouTube channel I watch. The guy behind it (he calls himself Pan-Pizza) focuses mainly on reviewing animation but he tends to go into a good bit of detail on the production of the things he reviews, and he's even gotten into contact with C.H. Greenblatt from Chowder and Ian Jones-Quartey from O.K. K.O. Let's Be Heroes. His style of humor leads a bit too crass sometimes but I like the insight he gives.

Yeah I wish Pan's idea of a joke was any deeper than calling Ben 10 Alien Force "Ben 10 Anal Force" but he has by far the most charisma and best production values of any of the youtube animation critics from what i've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
Out of curiosity i watched a blockbuster buster video since he's the only contributor whose shows are still on the site I didn't recognize and he's like if an angry internet critic was designed by a neural network. He even talks the same way every bad reviewer does where they put all the emphasis on the last word in the sentence.