Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I just turn on whatever internet debate is the freshest. Usually its good for a laugh when I'm cleaning/working/assembling poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Sankara posted:

Music is super super great, people. Strong recommend.

...banging....things with sticks? no thnx lol

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Alaois posted:

just like animal crossing characters, anyone who had sexy thoughts about the osomatsu-san characters belong in jail

Man this is some "Thanos snap Japans fujoshi population into a jailcell" poo poo.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Also, a very important thing: dudes just be horny

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Marin Karin posted:

you can't really make it worth anything. it's a good story game because it's an actual story designed for its medium, rather than a game designer who desperately wishes they were a director. filming it as if there's no other anti-war movies or movies critiquing violence in media would be an ignorant ego move.

but you can still make it. monster hunter is a gritty military isekai now, nothing matters

Still weird how they decided the best way to adapt Monster Hunter was to adapt GATE, but replace fantasy setting with Monsters and Tony Jaa.. Though credit has to be given, Tony Jaa is cool.

Oh wait its directed by Paul WS Anderson. That explains everything.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

John Murdoch posted:

It's a subject that's come up ITT directly or indirectly at least twice. For a multitude of reasons I both can't and won't try and elaborate, beyond saying a bunch of stupid poo poo happened that nearly ripped the forums apart and that it kicked off late last year and then lingered on into 2020. ...And of course once that fire had finally died down then the Lowtax stuff happened.

Thankfully the people responsible for a bunch of it have hosed off to their off-site to leave our dead gay comedy forum alone

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Or just stay here and watch this new Civvie vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8BSMtCESno

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Understandable, but kinda hard not to be cynical about people coming back in the same time that patreons are being allowed.

Augus posted:

If you see anybody now suddenly considering returning to SA I can assure you it probably has less to do with being allowed to link your patreon at the top of an LP and more to do with the fact that a certain horrible moron is no longer in charge of this website as of a few days ago

But why not both

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Ariong posted:

It's good for people to be able to make some scratch off their hobbies. If you're worried about people registering on SA in the hopes of striking it rich as the next big LP star then A) that's ridiculous and B) who cares?

Sir, this is SA. Caring about dumb poo poo is what we do around here.

Arist posted:

They've been allowed for a while at this point dude, they aren't looking at this forum with dollar signs in their eyes like Scrooge McDuck

gently caress if I know, I never go there. The other guy made it seem like this was a new development, but if its been allowed for a while then I'm less cynical about them coming back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Bonaventure posted:

imagine if Lowtax had monetized the let's play forum and its superstars in the nascent days of "watch other people play video games" popularity

he could have finally gotten that pedal hyperhydrosis treatment and this whole situation avoided

All the goldbelly cookies could have been his!