Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010
hey, i want to post about hazel, a video essayist who i think deserves far more eyes on her work than she gets. her essay on stop!! hibari-kun was linked here (as it should be, it's really good) but her other work hasn't so much as broken 1k views.

yesterday she uploaded an essay about moral oral which i loved:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX1bMTM0d-Q

& here is something from a couple years ago about loving bad video games:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNNbqsTf-d4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

so like... am i the only person who's actually seen, with my own eyes, a community of largely binary trans people try to browbeat/lovebomb a nonbinary dfab person into "realizing" they're actually a trans dude

because that's a thing

it's less "the trans lobby is trying to destroy america" and more "binary trans people are really astoundingly lovely to nb people" though

i mean this specifically happened to me (binary trans people convincing me, then iding as nonbinary, that i was a repressed trans dude) and im cognizant that this was a freak occurrence, i was at no point a gnc woman, and this was in an era where trans people were even more stigmatized and nonbinary people basically didnt exist in mainstream consciousness

whatever the hell kat blaque's on about is only feeding into terf narratives

also nonbinary people arent women (unless they specifically id as such) so this is a false equivalence

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010
the only thing that makes a fate/ series starting point confusing is that there isnt a good anime adaptation of the intended starting point (fate route in the VN) so people get to fight over whether to tell people to watch the anime version of the NG+ route or the prequel anime that expects you to have read the whole thing.

nearly all fate entries are self contained and you can literally just pick up grand order and understand everything except maybe why some characters are popular.

but then again i think the "kh makes no sense" nonsense is totally overblown so i might not be the best perspective here