Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

terminal internet poisoning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Leal posted:

Wearing a suit AND having delivery? Sounds like a chud if I saw one.

it's not delivery it's digiorno

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

you son of a bitch

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Pretty much this, and that's why I asked. I thought he pandered heavily to the 4chan crowd because his shtick seems 100% born out out 4chan irony poison culture, but that might not be true?? :shrug:

He's still a dweeby looking kid in a suit reviewing fast food, and I thought goons would hate him just on those grounds, chud or no.

you're weird

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Eschenique posted:

Galaxy brain: Japanese devs hide politics under 10 feet of lolis to the point where no one sees it and when someone points out that the lolis are problematic they get called out for bringing politics into an apolitical game.

Then they post a developer blog where the developer reminisces over the quality of his loli engineering team that made the finest lolis ever created in his career. And one specific loli was the result of 6 months of loli artisanship. Followed by a picture of him in his office with 10 loli plastic figures and a loli poster.

what is any of this

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

your bad opinions aren't sexy at all, please update your av text

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

i'm going to kick your rear end

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

putting on my boots

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

The nationaldex is so far down the list as to why the game is a shitshow, even if it's one of the things people are harping on the most

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Alaois posted:

i never in my life thought we'd ever have someone in this thread going to bat for MovieBob and what do you know it's the loving weirdo breadtube thread freak who does nothing but start random fights with people over the stupidest poo poo imaginable and is always on the wrong side of them, wow, amazing, i'm going to break a folding chair over your freakin head

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

it was probably the very for real death threat of someone saying they'll hit them with a folding chair

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

jesus christ this thread

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

What is a joke, I've never heard this term before

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm powering up right now, screaming while the air crackles around me, and I am for real going to do a real kamehameha on you, obliterating you instantly

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I want to clarify that I am shooting the kamehameha at spark that bled, not AA

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

incredibly powerful aids fields emanating from the thread at this moment. trapped between two trenches one holds the residue from fukushima cleanup which has taken human form and it thinks my saying that im going to drown him in tidal semen waves the impact of which are gonna dislocate his cervical vertebrae is legally actionable death threats and on the other side a collection of twitter screenshots tells me in deafening chorus that the movies where the hosed up protagonist with self destructive tendencies is framed as a role model of sorts instead of scathing criticism. i am massacred as my ammunition is a series of stupefied reactions and i've run out of every permutation of dumbstruck eyebrow eye and mouth positions. the thread then continues to talk for 50 pages about star wars and what the trailer for the next avengers could mean in the context of the trump elections, and as i enter purgatory i cleave my own dick and balls off and begin a path of nomadic asceticism.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

After over a year of not interacting directly with him he still posted comments on my yt videos roughly 4 minutes after uploading them. Chill

stay safe

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

:shittypop:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

That's sarcastic by the way that joke loving sucked rear end

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Eschenique posted:

My original post was the milquetoast complaint. The resulting storm of defenders who can't decide on a stance between frothing anger at someone mocking their e-celeb or handwaving that it's not a big deal is the projection.

Try to relax a bit and don't stake your team color on rando internet celebs. Pretend I'm making jabs at contra or something.

I don't really care about any of the people posted about in here so let me, from my totally unbiased position as someone who doesn't even know who that lady is, tell you that you're a stupid piece of poo poo

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

dogs can't whistle, dont be loving stupid

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Alaois posted:

you loving massively suck at this and also every other kind of posting

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

the lame thing is it isn't even an original gimmick, they're blindly copying avshalom's shitposting style except it's not funny.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Don't drag the game into this it did nothing wrong.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Didn't China love the warcraft movie? A mysterious people indeed...

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

truck drivers don't notice poo poo because they're all either near-passed out from a lack of sleep or high as poo poo on meth (to make up for the lack of sleep)

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

let's beat him up

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

idk maybe if she beat the poo poo out of him it'd be cool but I'm pretty sure yelling at the dude will change absolutely nothing and he's just gonna be like "drat that bitch is crazy lol"

No one even stood up and clapped it's bullshit!!!

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

watho posted:

CBD is bad but yeah this whole thing has similar vibes of those “creationist DESTROYED” type videos. You’re not wrong but I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish

yes it's this. It's exactly this and it's so goddamned lame and I really doubt the guy she was arguing with was DESTROYED or whatever. It's nothing this is all just fuckin nothing

at least take a poo poo on the floor or something hosed up like that

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Fabricated posted:

Merry Christmas, thread

E: image removed because of identifying information

lol

jesus christ

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Dec 25, 2019

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

They're just replacing the Shin Megami tensei version in that particular case.

yeah and that's hosed up!!!

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Hinamatsuri

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Astro Fighter Sunred

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

the space vampire count of monte cristo anime

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Alaois posted:

Contra🅱oints

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

the one where the girl intentionally moves away from people in the train or when they play kick the can with the guy's toy.

I'm a fan of the one where the guy gets his poo poo jacked and it ends with him learning how to ride a bike

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

how long was Akagi playing mahjong against Washizu again? Did that ever end?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

just noticed the sonic ova namedrop lol

I somehow got that on VHS as a kid and for like 3 months I'd watch it every night as I went to bed.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Extremely confused about sonic's cat girl girlfriend and also knuckle's hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I really can't handle that avatar