Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Shirobako owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Hail Satan

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Personally, I'm a fan of using cancelling because the word is incredibly funny to me

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Watch Atlanta

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

watch Atlanta you fuuuuuuuucks

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

lol this thread owns

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Little Orb.

Arp Jason

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

hopeandjoy posted:

It’s over 300 episodes but it’s not as daunting as some other hundreds of episode long anime are imo because outside of the plot story arcs, it’s a very episodic series. The Gintama thread in ADTRW has a link to a google doc with recommended standalone episodes if you want a taste iirc.

I even have some recommendations in that google doc!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm normal

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

yo... got the new season of community TiVo'd... pick u up at 5?

I'm loving in fam. Love me some community

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I care not for breadtube drama. What's the recent drama deets? No I will not read the backlog

Please keep your responses to a maximum of 10 words tyia

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Linear Zoetrope posted:

contra video
she got some people harassed
many hurt feelings

So in regards to this stuff I try not to engage with it too much thanks to my love of Mark Fisher's article on cancellation since I'm extremely skeptical of the people who heavily engage in discourse and their reasons for doing so. I do not doubt that Natalie has received some awful harassment from people who she feels she is advocating for and I try to be empathetic in general. However she 100% deserves good faith criticism and the people taking it too far should not be used as a shroud to diffuse said good faith criticism.

Thanks for attending my TED talk

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

1) Tiny
2) Compact
3) Molecular
4) Nanoscopic
5) Miniature
6) Measly
7) Subatomic
8) Quantum
9) Tiny
10) "'Orb'"

Thank you mother "ffwiggin" arf "arf " Jason

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Linear Zoetrope posted:

not even acknowledging the effort to make a haiku out of the ten words wow

I love you

Also her not properly blocking out the names of the people she was using as examples of harassment or whatever is some loving fail rear end poo poo. Not sure if that's straight up stupidity or actual malice

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I've never seen black lagoon but it's been on my to watch list for ages

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm a huge faux snob so I love basically everything Yuasa has directed. Especially the Tatami Galaxy but that can probably be chalked up to me watching it at the perfect time in my life. Second year of University

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

its the show im most evangelical about besides paranoia agent

Gamer hell yeah for Paranoia Agent.

All of his movies are absolutely fantastic . F

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Endorph posted:

Counterpoint, these people are literally, factually getting harassed for the crime of saying bad things about contrapoints that she happened to stumble upon while namesearching herself, and then she decided to put them in a video. Iunno why you're okay with that, and it's an obvious outcome for anyone who's ever been online for even five seconds.

Yeah what she did there was very extremely bad and should not be defended.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

want to add a small caveat that me, an unknown dipshit on a dead forum, have had a ppl pm, steam or discord message me going "bro u seen this???" when someone on the forums namedrops me and i can imagine someone with a large fanbase will get that 100x more so i imagine its not all namesearching. its still not kosher to then expose them like that lol

Arf you loving see this poo poo?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I can't imagine watching a two hour long breadtube video. I didn't even finish Shaun's!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Not that I doubt it's happening but is there any evidence that Contra stans are going after the people poorly anonymized in the video?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I am legit curious if this video is just a bad rehashing of exiting the vampire's castle but not curious enough to watch a two hour long video.

I could watch a star wars movie in that time!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

a cartoon duck posted:

lmao that dude's first post in the thread is defending forums super star Bravest of the Lamps, the guy who got perma'd for stalking and harrassing a dude across forums and even websites for the crime of posting photos of action figures

that get's a big lol from me fam

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Thank you

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Endorph posted:

It's pretty good and the OP is great. The original mangaka also did a fantastic autobiographical manga, blank canvas, that i really recommend.

Seconding how fantastic Blank Canvas is. Didn't realize they were the Jellyfish mangaka as well. neat

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Endorph posted:

Controversially, i dont think white people should die

drat that's a hot take

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Using my minority status here to give all the white people a get out of death free card

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Glad I made the decision to read this thread again.

poo poo owns.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Junpei Hyde posted:

i am deeply sorry

No, I am deeply sorry for you

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Donating to the patreon so I can have my forums enemies (like that perfidious poster "arf" "jason") brutally slain

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

pay him no mind, hes a sad "little" man.

"arf"

"jason"

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

smug anime girl laughing doing this hand gesture at "little" "orb"

Little(heh) did you realize that I'm extremely into smug anime girls

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Leal posted:

I used AdBlock to block the image

In return I blocked yours

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

El Burbo posted:

The worst part about that avatar was that I accidentally duplicated a frame while making. Incredibly sloppy on my part, shameful.

I know. I see it every time I look at it.

All 5 times

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I still think Revenge of the Sith is a cool movie.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Vegeta says mondo cool during sex

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I got bit by a fire ant once. poo poo hurt

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Soon everyone we look up to will be cancelled and we won't be able to watch anything anymore

and if I can't consume media I don't know what I would do with my life

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm gonna start a youtube career for the sole reason of stepping into the ring with these morons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Claude is strong and my friend