Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Inspector Gesicht posted:

The worst part of Fallout 2 is how narrow the endgame is when it comes to avoiding combat. There's the ship's basement where you have to fight or flee those bargain-bin xenomorphs, and that president guy who you have to kill. You can't pick-pocket a key item off him so you must off him, but you want to do it without raising the alarm so you better be good at pick-pocketing grenades or have enough super-stimpaks to give him an overdose. The final boss can't be reasoned either but it's justified since he's a zealous brick-shithouse who doesn't waste time on diplomacy, and you can convince some mooks and hack some turrets to do the job for you.

i thought the presidents room was soundproof so you could you could shoot him? or was that added in an unofficial patch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

total shitpiss

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

the multiplayer was fun.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Annointed posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e1Lc-PhGKI&t=21s

Whelp I guess Outer Worlds is dead. There is no hope and happiness anywhere. My day is ruined any disappointment immeasurable. Yeah Obsidian put your game on the spyware storefront Epic Games that's a good idea.

i'm sure obsidian had a lot of say where their game was published, and not say, 2k.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

SBNation can never be forgiven for laying off Bois and the dude who did Uffsides but is still v. good

his twitter still has @sbnation in it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

at first i got annoyed that siivagunner got shutdown again before realizing this is the actual dude they're parodying.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Just watch all 110 episodes of legends of the galactic heroes, I swear it’s worth it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Arcsquad12 posted:

I mean, that Vinland Saga show looks rad as hell, but I'm hesitant to dig deeper because I have a bad feeling there's going to be some ridiculous magic element or some obnoxious, precocious child character who shows up as comic relief and gets in the way of a story that, from the visuals, looks to be trying to tell an authentic Icelandic Saga, which could be really cool seeing a japanese interpretation of such subject matter.

You have literally nothing to worry about if that’s what is making you not watch.

The most supernatural it gets is just incredibly buff dudes breaking things you probably couldn’t in real life.