Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
where's shaun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Elon musk is a supremely idiotic man. Anyway, where's shaun.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Puppy Time posted:

His full name is Harris Bomberguy and no amount of official legal documents will convince me otherwise. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

You supreme motherfucker. Die a thousand deaths! Where's is Shaun???

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
shut up about all these losers where the gently caress is SHAUN

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Give me Shaun or give me death.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Puppy Time posted:

Y'all know y'all can just not like a thing, right? It doesn't require you to act like people with different opinions are just objectively wrong, or get all mad when other people enjoy a thing.

Like, yeah, it sucks when you don't like Popular Thing and don't get why other people do, but some of y'all are weirdly belligerent about it.

Y'all can we not? Its just that y'all be making it A Thing, y'all. Im very chill.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
That person has "Cool and Good" tattooed somewhere in their body.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wacky videogame review man is bad, btw.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lessail posted:

Should've made sora a sad dad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
50 minute walk and talk section where sora tries to bond with goofy through beautifuĺy rendered forests of pixars brave while santaolaya flosses his teeth with guitar strings

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Imagine mashing the attack button for 60 hours but instead of whatever nonsense its usually about, we get the satisfyng character development of mike wazowski grieving over frozen's suicide but thanks to woody's support he gets over it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Goon #1: i just dont think hbomberguy is funny
Steven universe inspired webcomic avatar: actually, cant you just let people enjoy A Thing? Y'all can just Not Like Thing, and thats OK. But dont go ahead and make it a point to be an rear end in a top hat for not likeing Cool and Good things.

Goon #2: hey i think you are being unfair to a frankly ridiculous game. Kingdom hearts is inoffensive fun
SmartGamer: kh is bad actually heres 50 pages about how much i dont care about the really bad game btw its bad lfmao the story is dumb

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Farg posted:

you don't even HAVE an avatar though, you poor piece of poo poo!!!!!

Hey i got banned for probating a gbs mod, my avatar is there somewhere.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i cant wait for more posts saying "the plot to kingdom hearts isnt actually confusing, its just told really badly" because the last 60 or so weren't enough apparently.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Alaois posted:

i love that poo poo, i wish i could find the bigger compilation of incredibly awkward line readings and cutscene choreography but it was a tumblr video

it was like the Kingdom Hearts version of Previously On X-Men

i love this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5QZrJDV2U

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Terrible Opinions posted:

Really cause I remember the giant worm clip being a minor meme then fading because no one made a fuss about it. The same thing applies to people getting ultra upset whenever you make fun of capeshit movie.

that cutscene of dom sacrificing himself was hilarious and everybody rightfully mocked that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Terrible Opinions posted:

Precisely my point.

im agreeing yea

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
unstoppable robot pointing weapon at me and ominously asking "Telling lies?"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Siselmo posted:

As the aunt of two preschool-age (3 & 5 years old) kids, I can say that kids that age and younger can watch a video ten times (or more) in a row per day no problem. There's also the fact that parents usually just give them the tablet and kids will pick up whatever has the brightest colors and weird faces. Or just stick with autoplay.

And yes, little kids love Blippi. My nephews could watch hours of him if capable. Now they've moved on to Cars and Paw Patrol.

waiting at the terminal with my family on the holidays and i experienced the hell of a little kid with nonstop finger family videos at full volume

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arist posted:

Reminder that any time you upload a video to YouTube these days there's a graphic telling you to please not do a child abuse

Thats the aftermath of those parents who pranked their own kids on camera, right?
Its cool to live on a planet where immensely stupid people psychologically tortured children for Bigger Numbers on youtube, and that theres enough people who consumed that to make them notable.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I think they did a crying apology video of some sort. I dont dive deep into youtube poo poo though so i might be misremembering.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Where's Shau... oh.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yeah, and while im willing to believe the guy who posted earlier about how he works on a similar industry and how youd only need to check for algorithmicallg detected red flags, i cant imagine how many people itd take to go through that much video and text

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I cant imagine a worse hell than watching random douchebag nobodies talk endlessly about each other and 40 minute long videos titled "you wont believe what DabbinDanTV said on his twitter" and every 4 seconds theres a cut even though the speaker is talking directly to the camera on every shot.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I clicked for two seconds on that video and was assaulted by what i can o ly describe as a terrifying antipode of jon hendren where he becomes an anime video essayist good lord please inject me with lethak doses of pentazemine and powerbomb my head off.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Im not gonna watch more because this youtuber is making me go into a blind rage where i slo mo matrix style attack all the empty red bull cans and coke bottles on my desk due to the use of hilarious cut away memes for frames at a time, but i bet this has to so with the transexual character in catherine. i saved everyone the time and guttural pain of watching fat austin powers monotone through resetera posts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Im more aurprised that when someone says "i will now read resetera posts for about 10 minutes" the response by anyone watching isnt a murder-suicide

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The very fact that the algorithm does this belies the notion that they can't use it to solve the problem.

Ive been sayin this to people ive talked about regarding this. Like you already get a perfecty functional thing to track these, why not have a group of ppl overseeing and rubberstamping bans and poo poo. I mean, some stuff will fall through the cracks, but its better than nothing.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

that was pretty good.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arcsquad12 posted:

New Super Bunnyhop content.

this just popped into my sidebar. What's going on today

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i havent watched rlm in forever but i remember thinking jack wasnt very good because he did his wacky voices but when his jokes landed they were pretty good and ppl hated on him too much

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

adamcantsleep posted:

Oh, man. Reddit went full ConspiracyGrumps on Jessie when she stopped appearing in videos. And apparently the stuff purged from both reddit and RLM's old forums was even creepier than that. Yeesh.

was never into rlm that hard to know, so someone with more knowledge can say, but i think it was about imagined love triangles and eventually, as it usually turns out, doxxing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
youre video linkeing is hosed beyond beleif

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Puppy Time posted:

We have the option to skip through scenes in books or movies for whatever reason, and nobody frets over writing to keep the scene skippers up to speed.

While i agree that people flip the gently caress out over the non issue of people choosing to skip capra demon, this is one of the worst comparisons ive ever heard in my life good lord

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I replayed hl2 the other day and the vehicle sections were a lot less tedious than i remembered

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The muscle car in ep2 where you drive all over to kill the striders as the song kicks in was cool

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ahaha we went to see that movie on friday and as soon as we got out i said it is absolutely oscar bait. Fun movie though. Best editing though?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Puppy Time posted:

Thanks to whoever linked Jackson Crawford talking about reconstructing old languages a while back! I've been spending today devouring his channel. It's great stuff!

on a similar note i remember seeing this a few years ago and i still occasionaly think of Wenee Weedee Wiki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_enn7NIo-S0

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

It is worth noting that people take a certain glee in using a villainous or otherwise flawed character to say slurs or do bigoted things.

The Tarantino Gambit

Thompsons posted:

Latino villain

Somewhat related, when me and my family once caught fast and furious number whatever on tv we burst out laughing when we saw the evil drug lord bad guy was argentinian. Its nice to know what yankees think of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sanguinia posted:

BlackKklansman

Wait Blackkklansman didnt win anything?