Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Casey Finnigan posted:

do i make you horny baby yeah

no! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

im standing on a coastal bluff, practicing my katas

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

nice of you to admit you want to gently caress the osomatsus

poo poo dude even your attempts at owning me don't make sense

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what's Star Wars?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doctor Spaceman posted:

It's that thing about space with Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSwO-k-RqNA

oh that sounds good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

nah I'm The Last Jedi, contentious and both liked and disliked by a wide variety of people, but generally better than you think I am and often hated by the worst people. :smuggo:

which star wars has the widest variety of hats

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sydin posted:

My first ever exposure to Druids was Mandalore and Shammy streaming it, so when I found out that retsupurae also did it I was beyond disheartened that in whatever version they were watching, Lowry had been patched to actually sit properly in his chair instead of float above it like a vengeful god.

lowry floating above the chair was the spark that lit the powderkeg, but the powderkeg wasn't ready yet when retsupurae did those videos. it needed time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Max Wilco posted:

I must be in the minority, because I picked up and read The Boys a couple of weeks ago (the whole series was in a bundle on Humble Bundle, along with Project Superpowers), and I really liked it.

lmao

lmbo

lmfao