Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Max Wilco posted:

I like Mafia 2 and 3 (1, not so much, but maybe the upcoming remaster will fix my problems with it). However, what I don't get is why you spend all this time putting together an open world, and then just relegate it to set dressing. Mafia 2 had nothing to do in its open-world except collect wanted posters with the devs faces on them. People criticize Mafia 3's missions for being repetitive, but the open-world there factored in the order you tackled them, and how you approached each area.

I can't comment on RDR2, because I haven't played it yet, but GTA5 also got criticized for being pretty linear with its mission design as well.

the remaster looks pretty good. previews came out today all over the place. i think its more rdr2 is alot less forgiving of you loving around both thematically and mechanically. i mean you can but they game isn't afraid to penalize you for it. GTA V doesnt give a poo poo in that regard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaVSwocvBVA

mafia 1 remake thing.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Aug 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Bakeneko posted:

As annoying as the linearity can be sometimes, I think it's necessary in order to tell the kind of story RDR2 is trying to tell. It's meant to be a tragedy; a tale of a group of people doomed by their own chronic inability to learn from their mistakes and move on. And so bad stuff often happens, and the characters do stupid things, and it all has to happen like that because otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

Plus, the gameplay was enjoyable IMO and the open world stuff was extremely fun, and you could switch back to that at any time when you needed a break from the missions.

exactly. its the downfall of a cult and your on the inside and starting to realize, "poo poo maybe dutch was always full of poo poo".

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Macaluso posted:

I can see where that might come from, I generally prefer linear games and experiences too. But the way the tweet thread described what he did, I don't understand how Rockstar didn't have like a backup cutscene or something for that, because it sounds like there was nothing stopping him from doing it. You can even be lazy in the sense that even if you go through the window, entering the room at all would trigger the cutscene where you come through the door anyway. Plenty of games do that kind of thing. But the way it's handled here is like the worst way they could've gone about it

i like a mix of both and if the games story/themes "fit" the mission structure. but yeah, i like when games allow your and than reward you for being creative. i get what RDR2 is doing because its doing its slow burn HBO scene and every shot has to work perfectly but its still disappointing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UG2YyT2aXA

new History-Makers video this time about Europeans "technically" first historian least in the modern classic sense/rankin sense of what a historian is

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Aug 27, 2020

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Bakeneko posted:

I think that rather than saying all art is “political”, a more appropriate word would be “philosophical”.

The two words are closely related, but when most people see the word political they automatically assume it has to do with specific politicians, ideologies and so on. It makes them wary because it sounds like you’re saying all art is propaganda. That’s an error on their part, but if you keep insisting on using a term that people misunderstand, that’s not doing anyone any good. “Philosophical” instead better evokes what I assume is the intended message, which is that all art has thought and ideas put into it and is influenced by the circumstances of its creation.

But bear in mind, whether you’re speaking in terms of politics or philosophy, everything is still subjective. You may look at something and see a promotion of one ideology while another person can look at it and see a very different message. Even something that literally is meant as propaganda can be more or less effective, or can say something entirely unintended because of the context in which it is viewed. There’s no wrong way to look at art but there is a wrong way to talk about it and that is to say “my interpretation is correct and I will not consider any arguments to the contrary”. Unfortunately, on the internet, this latter attitude is the most common.

honestly this.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

fun hater posted:

press f to impress jodie foster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatywZ4EMxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozutH0PuRiE

here are two very games that handle reagan well.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1299529112512598017

jesus thats really horrible. :(

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

holy poo poo what?

apparently he was fighting cancer for 4 years. i assume he didnt want to worry people.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQS2Q3vDR8M

clint talks about wolf spiders.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

Ask a Mortician posted a video on the history of Spiritualism as a movement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMJin0BTqE

looks awesome, Spiritualism which blew up after the civil war and again even bigger after ww1 always makes me mad because its just gross griffting off the grief of people who lost so much.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

wtf gently caress is this poo poo. wasteland 3 from what i have heard is loving fantastic because their isnt really a "golden moral path" like even moraly complex games like new vegas has a couple "these are good endings" if you work hard enough. i like games that make you make hard/interesting choices.

Arcsquad12 posted:

While New Vegas remains one of my favourite games of all time I do like how games have started to move away from both the binary choice system and the "third option is best" system. Witcher, for example, uses what initially appears to be a binary choice system, but deviates from the good/bad dichotomy by making both options have a degree of failure to them. That's not to say that there aren't choices in Witcher that are obviously good and bad, because there are those choices. The distinction comes with the nuances of how binary choices in Witcher are set up. Its not always a good and bad decision, often it is a choice made based on personal context where you don't know all the information and you have to make a judgment call based on what you know now.

It's in these moments where the choice system gets clever because the games encourage you to think like a detective and work out what is really happening. There are a number of quests in the Witcher games that have false choices that trick the player if they haven't been paying attention and what may at first be a black and white choice gets muddled when Geralt finds out a vital piece of information. But the game never forecasts when these investigations become important. Sometimes its necessary to dig sometimes the choice is obvious. You never know, so you go off of what you do know at the time you have to choose.

Obsidian moved away from the "best third option" system with Outer Worlds where a third option could end up being worse for everyone involved. I'm interested to see how Wasteland 3 handles it's choice system. Removing morality from the chocie system and simply leaving it at "choice" is the right way to go, I feel.

NV choices always defaulted to 1. what helped the most people and 2. what hosed the legion the most. my best endings were a very cleaned up NCR run NV or a yes man run new vegas with a tenious peace with the NCR but also cleaned up.
with witcher, i always made geralt loyal to his friends and try to get the most complete picture of a situation before he did anything. i assume i am gonna do the same with CP2077 starting as corpo and loving over the corpos.

isnt the entire game basicaly coming to terms with their being no truly perfect answers and your a cum soaked gently caress up no matter what path you pick.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Terrible Opinions posted:

The number of people who finish a piece of media and go "the antagonist's speech at the end was 100% right" is staggering.

what i find weirdly worse than those dumb asses are the critics who think EVERYONE is those dumbasses and their for every piece of media should have big neon signs saying the baddie is obviously loving bad and is hosed up.

A big flaming stink posted:

DE is shamelessly pro-communist and heartrendingly sincere about it

its also not afraid of critquing the problems with its beliefs which is neat apperently. i need to get that game. which is what makes it apparently so sincere.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

just loving like the video and move on you loving freaks, she's a complete nutbar but she's not some dangerous force you have to 'fight' because your Internet Video Friend told you she sucks. Just go 'haha wow, what a loving loser' and move on!

its internet tribal loyalty mixed with "lets see if we can make the freak/rear end in a top hat etc yell more and lose their poo poo and say the funny words. poo poo never gonna go away. gently caress its why places like KF and chans exist and god knows i didnt waste alot of time watching the various internet horror show carninvals.

Augus posted:

eventually when they’re really grasping at straws they’ll make a live action Lilo and Stitch movie aimed entirely at that one Twitter person that thinks Lilo is an abuser

apparently they already are making a live action lilo and stitch. part of me hopes they use the 747 they cut out of the original because 9/11.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/jacksonpublick/status/1303102212193705985

i assume this news will blow up soon and good folks will be making/retrospectives videos about it. this loving sucks. they had one last season and it was one of my favorite shows that stayed pretty good all the way through. plus its a better subject than what does and doesn't count as purity testing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jimbot posted:

I was just thinking about binging Venture Bros again too. This is some crap news.

yeah. like i could see it getting picked up again but i think they had like 1 season left and that was it. like this sucks rear end but i am glad its not gonna end up like the simpsons and never die.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

Wait...the like...five-year-old girl? You know what, forget I asked.

apparently they get mad that lilo has "bad" reactions to poo poo in her life even though like her parents are dead and her sister is basicaly trying to keep poo poo from falling apart plus the alien poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

I wonder if it got canceled for the usual reasons, or if it's due to all the weird shifting stuff at Turner as they prepare to move so much of their stuff to streaming. It sucks, since while I think the premise was starting to wear a little thin they could have really used one more season and they definitely had it in them.

It's also really weird to see the Venture Brothers get canceled right as the Harley Quinn show that's kind of ripping them off is on a running start.

yeah HQ is very much venture bros light. not a bad show by any means and honestly alot better than i thought it would be but venture bros does it better because its mostly original characters/IP.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It was one of the best and most consistent shows on television, just a lovingly crafted little gem that its creators poured all their energy and talent into.

If I were to do a retrospective, I’d probably describe it as exemplifying everything good about the art of generation x, which is not a good generation overall but which had philosophical commitments that created some wonderful art.

yeah. its show that mixed weird cynical humor with some good and wholesome moments and messaging. alot of the good animated shows do that now. i still love that it started off as a funny johnny bravo parody and than just turned into this really interesting world and character moments. it sorta like rick and morty in that respect but i still dont think rick and morty has found its pacing/tone fully yet as much as i like it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

I've seen it mentioned before that they were pretty much doing Bojack stuff way before Bojack.

Also Twitter pointed out this cursed fact

https://twitter.com/CNschedules/status/1303108783661490176

i liked it better than bojack but thats just me. also robot chicken can SOMETIMES be funny but its mostly meh at best.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Is this actually true? Anecdotal info, I know, but I heard Lilo was just going to college or hsd a kid of her own at that point and sent Stitch over to Japan to visit relatives because honestly, it's the weird strong little blue alien freak that we're really here for. I don't remember there being any bad blood there.

i mean yeah in thats the "watsonian" reason but irl, they took lilo in the japanese show because she wasn't the right color apparently and replaced her with a japanese girl or something.

IronicDongz posted:

It's not like in the japanese show they actually call her a brat or anything but the reason she's written out of it is that lilo was really unpopular with japanese audiences.

the brat thing was from some moron on tumblr/twitter.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

thats loving amazing. what are vtubers?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

pretty sure its because its a funny voice and animation and people meme that poo poo. not everything is a loving chud secret plot.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

I just watched a compilation video of the "best" of the Big Green dub and that was maybe the funniest thing I've seen all week.

"Big Green had perished. Kreteka(?), Yamcha, Tienshen, and Klirllin(!); they had survived"

For anyone unfamiliar with DBZ and don't know what movie that line came from, no they most definitely did not survive. How the gently caress do you even make a mistake like that!?

that sounds like a weird phrase from like a loving oney plays video or cartoon. oney is irish so maybe thats where its from.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jamie Faith posted:

I'm sorry, I know Boogie chat has been banned but uuuuuuuh this happened :magical:

https://twitter.com/defnoodles/status/1310688402304450560

Edit: btw I have no idea if this guy I'm linking to is a chud or not, I just saw it because Boogie is trending on twitter and this tweet is the only one I can find that actually explains the context of the photo instead of making a meme about it.

i mean i am not a fan of boogie but as someone who has had people talk about showing up at my house and poo poo. i can't blame him fully for pulling a piece of some weird nutter.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Galactic Battlegrounds - it looks like a reskin of AoE2.

yep. still played the piss out of that game.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Archer666 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODupe9mEV68

Mandalore talks about this strange use of the AvP IP

guess he is doing it early for halloween. i liked that AVP 360 game. i will see myself out.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i think the "issue" i had with abby being muscular is its clearly mostly the voice/motion actresses face was on a body that clearly wasnt her body and it looked weird. it was more an uncanny valley thing that happened sometimes. least for me.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Srice posted:

CDPR had crunch so that the game could go gold in time. Now they gotta crunch to get that day one patch ready. And after that, crunching to get the PS5/Xbox Series X versions out there. And after that will they have to crunch to get the DLC out? I sure wouldn't bet against that.

It's ugly as hell and they could have easily delayed the game to lighten the workload, but the people at the topic want profits asap.

true but the games been delayed like 3 times now. i get why they want to push it out the door and than get a patch for day one/consoles. next gen full version comes mid next year probably. and my guess is they have been working on the dlc since last year. crunch blows and shouldnt happen but i am not shocked sadly, my guess it they will get a long rear end break after the 19th.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Sydin posted:

The good news at least is that Poland appears to have actual labor laws, so the folks being forced to crunch get double time out of it:

Which still loving sucks but is at least marginally better than developers state-side who are pretty much always overtime-exempt and get pressured or outright forced to work shitloads of extra hours for nothing.

that too. also i assume many are at least crunching from home because of covid. still loving blows.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Srice posted:

Yea I really hope they can get a much deserved break at the end of it all, though unfortunately given all the stories about the place it wouldn't surprise me if the break doesn't last long.

i mean i am not opening my copy until christmas.

Grapplejack posted:

Also thank you to whoever linked that YIIK video, it was amazing

yeah tehsnaker is loving great and underrated as a critic. about half way though. YIIK seems loving awful and mostly boring and the bad kind of pretentious. it wants to make the character an rear end in a top hat but it doesnt know how to treat him like one. alex is just boring and an rear end in a top hat, the end.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Oct 5, 2020

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

It's genuinely a shame because YIIK has an enormous amount of potential but it's all squandered because the dev is a stupid dickhead with a chip on his shoulder and no editor

yeah. watching the video. its clear there are some genuinely good ideas buried in the game but its unsure if its purposeful or accidental. its clear alex is a weird unintential self insert and the creator was mad that people didn't like his magnum opeus so alyx = player is somewhat of a gently caress you. the audience interpretation makes sense to me but i feel thats giving the authors too much credit and etc.

Dawgstar posted:

And it was thanks to Arch scoring a sponsorship with World of Warships.

This was right around the time GW slapped him for using 'Warhammer' in his handle.

Glad GW been purging the chuds.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 6, 2020

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Casey Finnigan posted:

Honestly I'd rather play all the way through YIIK before I'd bother trying to play Lisa again.

If YIIK had kept its original ending it would have still been a terrible game, but it would have had a much stronger cult fandom because its message would have at least been comprehensible and relatable. Nobody wants to play a quirky, colorful, (apparently) wacky game that ends by heaping scorn on the player for being a piece of poo poo, in real life, because they didn't buy Two Brothers on Steam. Especially when that hate and scorn is so poorly communicated that you have to waste a ton of time just trying to piece it together.

yeah. like i am ok with a game calling the player a piece of poo poo at times for doing actions in the game, i mean look at spec ops the line and too an extent bioshock 1 and other. but yiik is just up its own rear end.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

CodfishCartographer posted:

I will go up to bat for YIIK actually being a postmodern game, though I suspect it is so accidentally.

A friend of mine has a degree in theater, and when I asked him what "postmodern" even means, he described it as "intentionally not having a point" or "intentionally going nowhere or not having traditional character development / story structure" I think by this definition, YIIK actually succeeds at being postmodern through its bad writing. The story sets up that Alex is a narcissist who needs to learn that he isn't the most important person in the universe, and that other people live lives outside of him. Then it's revealed he IS the most important person in the universe, and everyone's lives explicitly revolve around him because everyone he knows was placed there specifically for him. Literally all of existence is built around him, and in the end he learns nothing and doesn't grow. While this is likely just due to poor writing, it could be argued that this does, in fact, make the game postmodern by failing to deliver on its promised character development and growth.

I also think the game is interesting from a meta-examination standpoint. It works a bit like the game The Beginner's Guide in that there's so much weirdly specific poo poo and writing in YIIK that it can be surprisingly easy to start reading into the subtext of the game to try and learn things about its creator.

To be a bit more on topic, Jack Saint has a good video about YIIK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4xkGmjO26U

thats kinda what tehsnaker was touching on heavy. there are ok concepts but its such loving mess with such bad writing that it doesnt work at all.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Nuebot posted:

I think YIIK wants to be pretentious and fails at it which is worse.

yeah. its basically the video game equivalent of THE JAR or whatever that terrible pretentious movie the RLM gang watched that one time was called.

CodfishCartographer posted:

Friendly reminder that if you have any black characters in your party and randomly encounter an enemy cop, the cop will attack the black character(s) exclusively. Also that Alex fantasizes about every single female character he meets except the one who's black

isnt she supposed to be 16 or something.

also that lockpick joke went on for way way way too long. the writing sounds like the pretentious version of ready player one except 90s hipsters instead of 80s nerd poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Arcsquad12 posted:

It was indeed The Jar. Alex even looks like the protagonist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsnzlIests4

I mean, I'm also a late 20s arts major with a red beard but you don't see me going around making pretentious college films or postmodern RPGs. I just try to spitball ideas for a fantasy novel, try and fail to manage time for my writing projects and fulltime work and generally try to keep from having a mental breakdown as I struggle to reconcile with the world around me.

Or you know, bearded arts majors wearing plaid shirts are just an accepted image.

i took history and i am probably hosed career wise. if i had an arts degree and video/writing skills, i could just become hot take media critic and make money off patreon.

Antigravitas posted:

Replaying NV would be nice but I'm currently replaying The Witcher and my opinion of the games is rapidly deteriorating to the point that I'm contemplating writing a long "The games are bad, actually" post and then deleting it without ever posting…

witcher 1 is a mixed bag cult hit that honestly isnt that great but plants the seeds for better games, 2 is also mixed bag but it does various things better and than 3 is pretty great over all.

Mr Phillby posted:

The greak YIIK debate: is the game intentionally wasting your time or is it just badly designed?

Maybe its both?

The game is constantly referential to the stuff that influenced it but its almost dementedly misguided in almost every case. I really do suspect the slog of a battle system is entirely because they wanted to have it play like earthbound and paper mario at the same time but missed what made either appealing so instead of short minigames that have a clear affect on your attacks you have long minigames that sometimes don't appear to do anything.

See also the very clear lack of playtesting.

so its basicaly ready player one THE GAME but it might be somewhat selfaware.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Oct 7, 2020

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Beefstew posted:

Witcher 2 had the best antagonist and maybe the most interesting plot.

sorta. i mean i loved letho and Nazi commander Roche. but outside that. ehh. its too up its own rear end with the minutia of the realms geopolitics. 3 does that too but its way easier to understand.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

Yeah. The Nilfgaardian ambassador who gives you the rundown in 3 of how the nations are currently at feels very organic.

yeah. i like that he is straight with you instead of giving you some bullshit about how nilfgaard is winning forever and such. i also like how there isnt really good choice politically but their is a worst choice and thats gotten by being an a indifferent rear end in a top hat.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

In addition to Draco's characterization in the books themselves playing into his "troubled boy with rough edges you could sand down with love" for tweens the same age as him, Cassandra Cain's Draco fanfics did do a lot to rehabilitate the character to a ton of readers, even if the fanfics themselves kind of imploded in the drama when the plagiarism was discovered.

probably. thinking back on the books now(havent read them in decades) draco is just the rotten shithead rich kid with the poo poo head nazi dad who desperately wants to be like daddy so he buys into daddys insane race bullshit that he screams at home and at the wizard tv and when wizard hitler comes back, he joins up but realizes pretty loving quick that its scary loving insane bullshit and wants out. kids a loving shithead but you can see why he took it i guess if you feel generous. on him being a coward. well no poo poo, dudes a facist but also when the big wizard war or whatever happens. kids like 16/17 and he has seen people get tortured to death in his house and a friend of his get loving burned to death. pretty sure that would gently caress someone up.

i'll take that over snape who just comes off as weird pathetic rear end in a top hat who wanted to gently caress harrys mom and was fine with wizard hitler killing the KID and the dad as long as mommy lived and than sorta protects her son because he feels bad that he didnt gently caress mommy or whatever. i know i am taking the worst read but i think people only want to gently caress snape is because he was played by Alan Rickman which is much much more understandable reason.

Dr Christmas posted:

Okay, now explain Draco Malfoy to me. He’s not a bad boy, dark, brooding, mysterious, damaged, or dangerous. He was just a little poo poo. One step above Joffrey Baratheon.

Oh god, does Joffrey Baratheon have a fandom? :gonk:

not that i know of but real school shooters and serial killers have plenty of weird fans who want them like that.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Oct 9, 2020

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

like can you at least have a sim choke another sim to death with the force or set the house on fire with a jet pack. or will that just be modded in eventually.

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1315603474378186757

Jenny is a pro gamer now and it's going really well.

"IT'S NO USE" "IT'S NO USE" "IT'S NO USE" "IT'S NO USE"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

The Bee posted:

You can't use the Force. But you can build a lightsaber and a droid, just like you can in the Disney park Star Wars!

well thats dumb. sims much like bethesda games is best with mods and i am pretty sure modders could make a better star wars thing.

yeah same. i still like lowbrow humor/random poo poo but most of the critics i like are either stuff like hers OR stuff like tehsnaker or stuff like mandalor gamings. it needs to be more than "lol snarky poo poo with 20 bad jokes and a badder read on media than Doug and macintosh combined".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

SteelMentor posted:

This is honestly one of the most :stare: Defunctlands yet. Walt's EPCOT plans were literally insane and its a testament to his charisma and clout that people were going along with it right up until the moment he croaked. Like the unholy lovechild between a chintzy edutainment park, a Libertarian parody and a Fascist wet dream.

There's a horror set up screaming to be realised from the concept of a finished og EPCOT.

this. he wanted to make super duper Pullmanville mixed with BioShock's rapture. at first listening to it, i thought it was a cool concept but than it became more and more clear that it wouldnt work and its kind of horrifying. Walt was obsessed with the idea of what was basically the world's biggest ant farm. He was forcing a limited vision of what a society or community was onto the potential population. No retirees allowed? You have to move out of the house that you would have raised your kids in? Shuffled off to Old People City?

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Oct 14, 2020