Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Zedd posted:

That was almost exactly what I was going for, but I ran out of characters.

You can just turn the "and" into a plus and remove the space before the colon and it gets to 69 characters.

Internet Personality + Review Thread 3.0+1.0: You Can (Not) Apologize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

He stuck a banana up his rear end.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Hell if I know.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Adventure 2 is the pinnacle of Sonic storytelling, largely because afterward the only two times they tried to tell a story with the same level of seriousness (06 and Forces) they didn't quite manage the same quality. Also the hunting stages are better than their gameplay spiritual descendant BOTW because the level design is much cooler and more imaginative and uses verticality better.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

the hunting stages in adventure 2 are loving atrocious

While admittedly digging is flow breaking and there are some emerald locations that bite off more than the gliding controls have the precision to chew the hunting stages are very well suited as places to utilize Knuckles' incredible freedom of movement.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Are you perhaps thinking of Confused Matthew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

McCloud posted:

No. You're thinking of Nazgūl,