Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

to go back a page, a note on pannenkoek. the narrative that he stopped making commentated videos because he got harassed over memes is false, he has an FAQ that can be found by looking carefully at the header on his alt-account page. he emphasizes really heavily that while he does not like the memes, the way the video blew up is basically irrelevant to his reasons for not making more. to make it short: he basically turned his life into his own personal hell in order to make that video, that video was both the cause of and the result of a multiple-month-long mental breakdown, and he doesn't want to go through that again to make another video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I'm not Australian and most of his stuff is focused on Australian politics so I never really watched him, but I do remember from 5 or so years ago he had a video making fun of the shark cull some Australian politician was pushing and i thought it was pretty drat funny, to the point that I still remember it and the person who made it

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Anime is good but anime recommendations tend to come with much bigger asterisks than usual, much more frequently, and that can be pretty offputting

There's good anime that doesn't really require a "also some of this is super gross" warning but not nearly enough of it