Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

It will end with a Doug retrospective closing out by comforting an actor playing one of the victims, concluding with “I remember it so you don’t have to.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

PASS THE MASH posted:

This will break the website

There is (no) anime.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Just Nep. It'll be okay. Da du du just nep. Spin dat game disc babe.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Apr 13, 2018

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

CelticPredator posted:

Oh this CA stuff is not over. Not at all.

We still have an entire non apology video from Channel Awesome to look forward too.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Michaud has tripled down on going down swinging so far, first with the non-apology and now the counter-claim of "well actually...". The video is going to be amazing in terrible and terrifying ways.

If it's somehow is worse than Trump's "grab them by the pussy line", I'll be amazed.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Arcsquad12 posted:

Why is Moviebob taking five minutes out of his Apu video to define colloquialism and racism?

Because the video was talking about how the white comedy writers tried to varying success and failures of actually addressing Apu, and the varying degrees of racism that'd come from it.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Nuclear bomb plant. Really? Not coal or deforesting or oil or other known factors like that? Nuclear scare?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

And with all my goals accomplished, I ascent into the heavens and back to Let's Play from whence I came.

Peace out, fuckers :greenangel:

Congratulations nine-gear crow, the dream is real.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

MariusLecter posted:

You can't hug your family with nuclear arms.

I beg to differ.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Ding dong the guy who literally could not even say "I'm sorry" to Anita Sarkeesian, Brianna Wu, Zoe Quinn and others directly affected by GamerGate died.

Best wishes to his family.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 03:01 on May 25, 2018

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Speaking of Anita here's a new update to her podcast! It's about Dear White People and Ice Cream Mafia!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Chi03DwsA

Annointed fucked around with this message at 04:47 on May 25, 2018

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Gasp. The shitposting general is generally shitposting.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Seriously to hell with Boogie. He's basically telling me the gay trans woman to "maybe take it easy so the white people (like me Boogie :V) can get used to ya." gently caress off with that naivete when we have literal ICE members acting as kapos and nazis detaining mexicans and abusing brown kids.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Sorry my and others' existence is inconvenient for you Boogie the hell out of my feed.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

it's really telling how much of an 'ally' he is that he thinks our small win on gay marriage was like, THE war.

The War, and nothing else. Trans rights? A mere medal in the gallery of success *Boogie wistfully looks at his screen as his twitter is filled with anime avis*

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm just here with my popcorn and contempt watching Boogie become more openly fascist going like "wow, he's really being an rear end in a top hat. Maybe he should stop that and apologize."

Annointed fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 29, 2018

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Look I just want to desecrate his corpse and remind his bigoted wife that he is awful and will always be hated by discriminated folk is that so wrong to ask for

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

FoldableHuman posted:

<whispers in Daddy>
It's time for more Daddies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DzSRkV_lTw

This is some good content about father figures.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Great I now need a gif of superman lasering Goku’s eyes while Goku’s Saiyan hair rapidlu changes color.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Wouldn't space battles end up being light seconds away from the nearest foe and throwing lethal space trash at each other?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Anyway. Dan, if you're reading this in the midst of... whatever the gently caress this weird derail is, I just want you to know how much I enjoyed your tweet thread on the RIPline: The Machine That Kills Children. Every tweet made me laugh even harder than the last. And I would totally be down for it if you actually made a video or two on other infamous Goon-made DIY Disasters, because god knows this forum is loaded with them.

It would be good for more people to witness the DIY failures of Goon Engineering.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I really like Pedantic Romantic and her video on Studio Trigger's Patreon and the digs at Digibro stance of "artists should make sacrifices."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKbSzCW8fsM

A less charitable interpretation of Digibro's "We have accepted Mediocrity" video is "Digibro is saying 'gently caress the animators work them harder than they already are as underpaid staff who don't even receive a living wage and suffer high burnout to make anime that I WANT.'"

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Something Awful: The Internet is Star Wars.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Max Wilco posted:

This is real anime:

I see nothing wrong with this. This is the best post.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Whelp I feel like poo poo after reading Nyx Fear’s tumblr post and Nick’s action. Dammit Nick.

EDIT: Whelp he better start apologizing and atoning sometime soon before he goes down ever deeper in assholeville.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Nick Nocturne is literally Michael Myers confirmed.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Jack is a Nazi.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Nick Nocturne went up and owned up to his fuckup. And more importantly he said it was his fault for ruining his friendship with Nyx and told his fans to not go after her. Yay he avoided the nonapology. Now for me to see if he can avoid going full chud.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Aug 27, 2018

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

So anyways on Jim's video on fighting games. Man the comments section sucks "it's okay that's how it always has been with dozens of editions of fighting games" like that makes it a good practice.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Puppy Time posted:

Gamers are fascinatingly willing to defend publishers for openly and shamelessly ripping them off. Like, not even a resigned, "Yeah, it sucks, but I still wanna play, so there goes my money," but a direct, "No, there is nothing wrong here, they are good."

Man if we took the idea of corporations as people gaming corporations would be notable child brainwashers.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf >Internet Personality + Review Thread 3.0+1.0: We Can (Not) Stop Talking About Star Wars

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I like how the finale of the last jedi was literally in a plain of salt just like the internet when it comes to Star Wars

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I would love to see a Star Wars movie that is literally just alien nerds in a room arguing at each other over Star Wars lore.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

OmanyteJackson posted:

Just as an aside it loving sucks that nerd culture has essentially has basically absorbed everything I hated from church. Youtube is basically a never ending stream of youthpasters telling you how this week's cartoon is either an analogy for jesus or sorcery from the devil. We live in hell.

This hell is boring. We were denied the legions of clowns fighting nazis on the streets of the United States of America.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Nick nocturn's full apology

Feel it needs to be posted since there was so much discussion of the incident

I hate the fact that him repeatedly telling his fans to not harass May is something I find refreshing instead of standard. drat internet. At least this apology indicates that he won't go the way of ComicsGate or whatever loving -gate the chuds are using these days.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Stars Wars is the Dark Souls of Internet Discussion.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm still amused that poise was literally just a switch away from being a thing.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Leal posted:

So did midichlorians ruin Star Wars?

Excuse me while I furiously type my College Graduate thesis “Midochlorians in Star Wars is Alt Right”

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Nintendo is your childhood. Nintendo is all loving. Nintendo is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Salad for me.