Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

JordanKai posted:

Or an official English release, for that matter. :mad:

This is a double crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Endorph posted:

Not gonna link the video, but a month or so back a Fire Emblem youtuber named Mangs was accused of sexual assault. He admitted it, people also pointed out instances of him being racist and homophobic in his videos, he admitted to that too, deleted his twwitter, said he wouldn't make more videos but would keep the channel up for archival reasons.

A month later hes already back talking about how hes OVERCOME CANCEL CULTURE while his fans in the comments are talking about how cancel culture ruins lives.

Even though dude faced literally no consequences.

As ever, 'cancel culture' only affects the people who deserve it the least.

I am not surprised he came back but I am surprised it only took a month

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYKOw8Ao9t8

Eyepatch Wolf with a video about wrestling heels

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Supersonic Shine posted:

i don't follow pro wrestling all that closely, but I really like watching Adam Blampied's fantasy booking segments. Here's his latest one based on Shinsuke Nakamura's career in WWE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgVVKr-tXWw

Gonna nip this one in the bud here and point out that Adam Blampied is a known sex pest who has been forced out of several communities at this point.

He also went to the same school as me and it was a school for dickheads.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The Assassination Classroom dub is very good

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

He was also apparently so dumb that they cast him in the role of a creepo who did untword things to teenage girls and everything about the role was unsubtly calling him out for being gross as poo poo... and he never realized it.

The worse option of course is that he did realize it and he's such a creep that he enjoyed it, because he sounds like he's having the time of his life voicing a character that's basically literally him, except a demon. :stonk:

IMO it would be cooler if he wasn't like, paid for it.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Vic def cultivated a celebrity status around him within circles of anime fandom, and took advantage of that to do horrible poo poo.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DeafNote posted:

Oh no. Now we're gonna get into a debate of which adaptation of HxH is better.

2011 is bad, I haven't seen the 90s one

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Srice posted:

The arc before the Chimera Ant stuff is an isekai story arc with a lot of video game-y stuff to it, but in a shocking twist is actually good.

Having seen Greed Island, I do not understand this sentence.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Srice posted:

it was actually good.

See, I still don't get this part.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Arist posted:

Greed Island has the dodgeball game at least, that poo poo ruled even if the whole thing was way too in love with the weird card stuff that only mattered in that arc

That and some of the early training are the highlights

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'm gonna guess Goblin Slayer outgrows the edgy rape stuff at the beginning but tbh that kinda put me off of continuing

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I watched a vtuber be really good at Dragon's lair NES once

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I don't know what this derail is but can it please stop?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Alaois posted:

Vector the Crocodile

Find the computer room.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Cloud will die, ff7 will become a lesbian romcom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013