Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I cannot be more satisfied seeing how dead Channel Awesome is right now, of course a network full of manchildren who constantly whine and moan about movies, cartoons, and video games while having zero industry experience was never going to be profitable and everyone needs up getting hosed over by some arrogant cunts who clearly need to go into hiding (except Mike Michaud, he should go ahead and kill himself for the greater good).

I have more respect for all the members who spoke up about the gross poo poo behind the scenes (all except Spoony for obvious reasons). Although I still think their youtube and review careers are a complete joke, they were honest and wanted to put a stop to lovely business practices, which I admire.

This was somehow a bigger crash and burn than Rebel Media, and that's kind of surprising. Maybe if we're lucky we'll see Mike's police record for unpaid debts in the aftermath...unless Mike tries to escape that by swallowing some cyanide. As for Rob and Doug, yes they're total loving egotistic assholes who scammed people via IndieGoGo, and were stupid enough for thinking they could make a living out of ranting about kids' movies forever, but I think it's safe to say they doesn't deserve that much blame compared to Mike. Maybe they'll go look for a new job and embarrassingly try to explain to employers what they've been doing for the last 10 years.

Anyway that being said, gently caress Channel Awesome and gently caress the head honchos for loving over everyone else and rightfully getting what they deserved. May it burn in hell.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)