Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gaymartin
Jan 5, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 7 years!)

I believe the point the anime robot housewife is trying to make is that "sjw" types tend to cover up for their sides crimes regardless of how heinous they might be, on top of later it coming to light that other people knew about it but said nothing purely because they agreed with them on something such as the current implosion of channel awesome, really not sure what the goobers have to do with this either, I have never understood this mentality of not calling out an rear end in a top hat for being an rear end in a top hat purely he stands with you on the same political spectrum and or ideologies.

Have you ever dealt with victims of abuse? Rape? And I mean real abuse, not this "someone called me a bitch on the internet, that means I was raped" kind of abuse, I mean honest to god life altering abuse that changes your life entirely and crushes your every hope and dream, I have, I was one!

They're some of the most manipulative people you will ever meet in your life, some notice it early on and stop, others don't and realize they can forever beg for sympathy because of what they experienced, most people are to afraid to call them out because of what they experienced, then the manipulation turns up a bit, it gets worse and worse, eventually 2 possible things can happen.

1. The victim will be abandoned by pretty much everyone, tired of their poo poo.
2. The victim will be told they're being a manipulative poo poo in a very violent and explosive fashion which then makes their trauma worse, because they might endure another, such cases tend to end in suicide.

Its ok to call someone out for being a piece of poo poo regardless of what you went through, bad life experiences is no excuse to treat others like poo poo and its certainly no excuse to abuse other's either, regardless of what side of the fence you sit on, what political party you follow or whether or not you truly believe it was about ethics in gaming journalism, its perfectly fine to call out someone who's being an rear end in a top hat, moreso if they're perpetrating a horrifically heinous crime such as what JewMario did, not sure why this is such a hard concept for so many of you to grasp, GamerGate is dead and has been for years, there is no "winning" if you call out someone on the "right side of history" for being a horrible garbage, there is only losing for the victim crying for help but is drowned out by idiots who can't let the other side "win" in this retarded culture war that doesn't want to loving end.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU