Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Principal Hellmann
Jul 29, 2006
"I'm sending you to dentention FOREVER, LIEMAN!"
I have longboxes upon longboxes of comics that I haven't read yet! So expect to hear about some really weird stuff! Most of it ranges from the 1960s to the 1990s. So we'll have a good time unearthing the wonderful crap I bought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Principal Hellmann
Jul 29, 2006
Aw man, I gotta say I like both Don Heck and Herb Trimpe!

Roy Thomas does his best work when he gets Golden Age heroes. That dude loves the Golden Age more than I think it's humanly possible. All Star Squadron is really some amazing stuff.

Then again I'm literally the biggest apologist for the Silver and Bronze age of comics you'll ever met. For about a decade or so it was all I would pick up and read, only just now getting into picking up trades of newer stuff (and really liking a whole lot of it) but those two eras of comics is where my heart really belongs.

Principal Hellmann
Jul 29, 2006
Someone needs to bring back the guy with the Murder chair and his friends....