Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«16 »
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

If you're gonna do it, do it with ~*~Axefaire~*~

i wont believe io is signing with wwe until i hear 6 separate reports about rossy being at or near a wwe event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Mr. Intensity

MotU posted:

i wont believe io is signing with wwe until i hear 6 separate reports about rossy being at or near a wwe event

Well good news, Rossy was at several WWE events during Wrestlemania weekend. Including apparently meeting with executives. I wouldn't be shocked if WWE warned him they were coming for someone from STARDOM (Mayu or Io are the only two feasible names I can see WWE going after right now [Hana is too young and already contracted to Wrestle-1]), and to start reinforcing your division, which is why they've started making Hazuki, Momo, Kyona, etc look strong.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at May 24, 2018 around 03:20

DangerDummy!
Jul 6, 2009

Watching Otis Dozovic wrestle is like watching Chris Farley wrestle. It doesn't have a very high ceiling, but goddamn if it doesn't make me smile.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

she sells freedom and arms eritrea

I missed a chance to meet Io last night, I would have asked her if she was going to WWE. I could have gotten a scoop!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Fun Shoe

Baron Corbyn posted:

Charlotte and Braun I think were pretty much all PC and I'd put them above the other guys you mentioned except maybe Dream.

Yeah, Braun, but he came in already a huge athlete and has enormous natural charisma. You'd have to try really, really hard to gently caress him up.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

If you're gonna do it, do it with ~*~Axefaire~*~

Liquid Communism posted:

Yeah, Braun, but he came in already a huge athlete and has enormous natural charisma. You'd have to try really, really hard to gently caress him up.

??????? who else would be coming in to the performance center? like they arent there to train up schlubs with 0 upside. people are either going to come in 1) experienced 2) athletic with a look. Braun's wrestling/sports entertaining chops were trained by the PC/WWE so hes one of the few homegrown legit wwe successes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

PONYTAR
PONYTAR
PONYTAR

The handicap match was real fun and I was real mad at Dream when he ruined it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

MotU posted:

??????? who else would be coming in to the performance center? like they arent there to train up schlubs with 0 upside. people are either going to come in 1) experienced 2) athletic with a look. Braun's wrestling/sports entertaining chops were trained by the PC/WWE so hes one of the few homegrown legit wwe successes

Looking at past hiring principles, athletes with 0 upside is a constant.

«16 »