Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«38 »
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Phenix Rising posted:

What's Fish's injury status at this point? Is there a chance they trot him out at Takeover to try and throw Moustache Mountain off their game or is he still on the shelf for a while?

He tore his ACL like...at most 6 months ago so no way.

March 4th.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at Aug 16, 2018 around 02:50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Torn ACLs usually take 6-9 months to recover from so it will be September at the earliest.

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

Fish is 38 so Im guessing its not gonna be best case scenario

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

So this Saturday at Takeover could we see the Carnies, Joey Lynch and AJ Gray shown sitting in the front row?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

PONYTAR
PONYTAR
PONYTAR

I'm going to be busy all Saturday, does anyone want to take on the Takeover OP?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I got your scoops right here.

NXT TV owned this week.

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

The first time Id ever seen, or even heard of, The Carnies was an ROH show in Columbus that they curtain jerked.

I thought it was gonna be miserable dogshit from the look of them and I left the match thinking they were great. They were just a very very entertaining team.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Get running
Start pumping your bunions, I'm coming
I'm the dumbest, who flamethrow your function to Funyons
Flame your crew quicker than Trump fucks his youngest
Now face the flame fuckers your fame and fate's done with

Roque11 posted:

So this Saturday at Takeover could we see the Carnies, Joey Lynch and AJ Gray shown sitting in the front row?

If you're asking, then no.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Roque11 posted:

Very possibly until they get asked to move so Matt Riddle can be caught on camera.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

rovert posted:

Main NXT management like Zack a poo poo tonne.

A good Zack Gibson interview/podcast is worth listening to. He gets Wrestling and Wrestling psychology on a Chris Hero/Kevin Owens type level. Explains it clean and clear. Generally articulate and savvy media wise also.

A true step above.
Talk more about the UK scene plz, its loving brilliant right now and deserves more attention than it gets.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

Rarity posted:

I'm going to be busy all Saturday, does anyone want to take on the Takeover OP?

Maybe I'll work on it. I'll try and have it up by Saturday afternoon if I do take on the duty though.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

PONYTAR
PONYTAR
PONYTAR

DarkstarIV posted:

Maybe I'll work on it. I'll try and have it up by Saturday afternoon if I do take on the duty though.

Ok but only if you put a paragraph in there praising Lacey Evans

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

Rarity posted:

Ok but only if you put a paragraph in there praising Lacey Evans

Why would I praise Lacey Evans who has nothing to do with Takeover?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Until she's revealed to be the one who took out Black.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Aphrodite posted:

Until she's revealed to be the one who took out Black.

"I don't like Black types"?

Auritech
May 27, 2004

In every dream home a heartache

I kinda felt happy when I saw that Aleister Black was wearing a Transilvanian Hunger shirt, for I have the same shirt even if that album is the starter black metal kit. But then again I've seen him with Mayhem and Shining shirts on NXT TV before so it's not news that's what he digs.

But regarding this show, I really liked it, the main was very good and I loved Kairi and Shayna's angle, even if we had to watch Aliyah wrestle. I want an extended Velveteen/EC3 feud though, I think we can get to even higher sexy heights!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

Auritech posted:

I kinda felt happy when I saw that Aleister Black was wearing a Transilvanian Hunger shirt, for I have the same shirt even if that album is the starter black metal kit. But then again I've seen him with Mayhem and Shining shirts on NXT TV before so it's not news that's what he digs.

But regarding this show, I really liked it, the main was very good and I loved Kairi and Shayna's angle, even if we had to watch Aliyah wrestle. I want an extended Velveteen/EC3 feud though, I think we can get to even higher sexy heights!

A Blaze In The Northern Sky is the superior record.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

fart blood posted:

It for sure has the best intro of any of their records, and no songs written by Varg.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

fart blood posted:

Punk Darkthrone is the superior band.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Punk Darkthrone is the superior band.

Im a Hate Them/Sardonic Wrath guy myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auritech
May 27, 2004

In Honour Of Thy Name is my favorite Darkthrone song for some reason!

«38 »