Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«62 »
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Johnny Gargano is a giant tryhard dweeb and it shows in his matches but I love that dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

Johnny Gargano is a giant tryhard dweeb and it shows in his matches but I love that dork

Same.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

HOw long does it usually take for takeovers to be put up on hulu?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

Listened to the latest episode of WOR, and the best part was either Dave talking about how cool Lars was (he started talking about how ripped Lars was, and Dave gushed over his thighs), or him having to admit that Jessamyn and Marina are really green (although I think this was him sugarcoating it since he was struggling to say it) and probably shouldn't be on TV.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at Nov 18, 2018 around 16:53

VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

#HEKNOWS
#SCOOPS
#IGNOREMYPOSTS

DarkstarIV posted:

He pointed out that Kairi's shoulder was clearly off the mat.

....'scuse me.

Why did they do a middle-of-Raw-rear end "HEY HER SHOULDER WAS OFF THE MAT" finish on a fuckin' NXT Takeover for the fuckin' Women's Championship.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think it was a botch and they're just including it into the story but someone smarter then me probably knows for sure.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

VJeff posted:

....'scuse me.

Why did they do a middle-of-Raw-rear end "HEY HER SHOULDER WAS OFF THE MAT" finish on a fuckin' NXT Takeover for the fuckin' Women's Championship.

Because they want to extend this feud and it shows that Shayna can't beat Kairi through legitimate means. Also I don't think it was a botch considering Triple H outright said we haven't seen the last of Kairi going after Shayna for the title. Just that now Kairi has backup of her own to even the playing field again. NXT has established that Shayna can't beat Kairi on an even playing field.

And considering how bad/green the MMA 4HW are, they will probably do the six woman tag on TV, and then another Kairi/Shayna match at Takeover: Phoenix. Otherwise you run the risk of the crowd making GBS threads all over the match.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at Nov 18, 2018 around 17:12

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

The only negative I have about Jessamyn and Marina is that they brought them both in at the same time. You need to spread Ronda's friends out and plan for the future, now you have to hope that Ronda makes new friends

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

Maybe its because I'm not hot on Ciampa as a champ but I didn't enjoy Ciampa/Dream as much as I thought I would.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

In every dream home a heartache

I thought Ciampa/Dream was really slow to start and didn't really start getting good until after the spit trail part, but finished strong. I preferred Gargano/Black because it had way more emotional resonance for me. But I think overall, Takeover still is an awesome thing to watch and even a weak Takeover is pretty great.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

Yeah Gargano/Black had everything I wanted including the finish of putting Gargano down with 2 Black Masses.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

Imagine not liking a wrestling match because there is melodrama.

STONE COLD 64
Oct 20, 2006

austin 3:16 says shut up. shut hte fuck up. where is my beer. i need hel

when does takeover show up on hulu

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

STONE COLD 64 posted:

It doesn't.

STONE COLD 64
Oct 20, 2006

austin 3:16 says shut up. shut hte fuck up. where is my beer. i need hel

aw

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Id check back Monday, its usually 24 hrs after showtime

All the other Takeovers are there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldskool
Aug 9, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

DarkstarIV posted:

Yup. The NXT Women's Division is pretty much hosed for the foreseeable future. There are exactly zero babyfaces built up to take the title from Shayna right now. And before anyone says Bianca, they reinforced her heel status last week on NXT, so that isn't happening.

Bianca's a heel that will have 100% fan support against Shayna for the NXT Women's title and that's good enough for me

«62 »