Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
Phenix Rising
Oct 24, 2005

TOUGH GUUUUUY

So what's the next step for Gargano/Ciampa? Loser Leaves? I feel like they can never operate in separate feuds as long as they're both still on the same show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

AndhisnameisMarcoDiaz

Phenix Rising posted:

So what's the next step for Gargano/Ciampa? Loser Leaves? I feel like they can never operate in separate feuds as long as they're both still on the same show.

A literal fight to the death

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey...

gargano beats the hell out of ciampa so bad that he breaks him. ciampa is crumpled in the middle of the ring half cowering and half accepting his fate. Gargano stalks his prey but drops the chair he's holding and sits beside tommaso, placing an arm on his shoulder. ciampa begins crying his eyes out while johnny just keeps repeating "it's over" in a stoic manner. gargano slides out of the ring and walks away, not looking back. as the final nxt stinger shows up at the bottom of the screen ciampa pulls out his wanger and starts shaking it up and down for the crowd, to the tune of a powerful "johnny wrestling" chant. ciampa is never seen or mentioned again

Norwegian Rudo
May 8, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

My guess that that branch is supposed to be mostly NXT China since I doubt they've given up on the idea that China is a potential growth market for them and is completely unsaturated wrestling-wise, unlike Japan.

China and India, at least that's mostly what's covered by the map.

It's very noticeable how they have put together two female tag teams in the last few weeks, after only really having one for years. With a tag title rumoured for Smackdown, maybe we'll get one for NXT as well?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

Coming from the deeps of the Frankenwald to haunt you

Norwegian Rudo posted:

China and India, at least that's mostly what's covered by the map.
I assume every NXT logo on that map corresponds to one "territory", so India would get its own.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

WWE couldn't coordinate when they had three developmental territories running at the same time in the same country. No way this global performance center won't be anything but a disaster.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of death: Pretentiousness

This episode of NXT is how a champion should be booked.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I liked that Aleister's theme song wasn't heard when he first came out, after what just happened proclamations about no man being truly good or evil would have rang a bit hollow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

Phenix Rising posted:

Steel Cage match where they book it like a Bruno program where it ends with Gargano bloodying Ciampa unconscious and walking out the cage door.

«9 »