Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

NXT, in my opinion, is good! I like to watch it on my screen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sounds like shave seltzer decided to ignore his new japan paymasters and actually be honest. Being honest is the worst form of lying, shave seltzer

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Look, Ciampa is hardly a saint but after Takeover we know the real monster here is that uncontrolled weirdo Johnny Wrestling (more like Johnny Sadism imo) who attacked a stretchered man for no reason after a match.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Haha that rules.

"I was unaware that I would be required to fall down in this career. Thank you and good day."

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If they are still beefing at the time, which they will be, Undisputed Era with Ciampa vs British Strong Style with Gargano would rule. Maybe throw Ricochet and Dream (or whomever Ricochet is working with at the time) in for some razzle dazzle

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Dakota was surging with a number of good wins and she just debuted a new finisher. It just seemed that Lacey would clearly lose to continue Dakota's momentum. I feel like Lacey Evans has had her time to get over and nobody gives a poo poo so why keep trying when crowds have been into Dakota lately?

Same reason carmella and alexa are forever champions and chump everybody? The powers that be have their preferences

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That title match ruled and Johnny Gargano ruined everything you stupid Johnny Gargano ruining everything

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I mean I guess I can see the principle (that I don't necessarily cling to myself) that the main title always always goes on last no matter what but like, you've the culmination of a two year story, the hottest feud in NXT history, and people wanted Lars vs Black for no reason to go on over that? That's psychotic. Lunatics want that.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That's a really good set of guys to learn the "WWE Style" from, really. All different sorts of styles and options.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is tonight the end of a taping? If not, imagine having to go back to like, watching regular human wrestling after that

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So it's going to be TUE vs BSS vs War Raiders feat. Ricochet at WarGames, it appears? Probably preceded by Ciampa vs Gargano 10,000?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

velveteen champ...

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Personally I hope NXT takes a lesson from its older brother and the attacker is revealed to be Kevin Nash.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Shes a rejection of this new culture, a throwback to when lady wrestlers were cocaine dealing lesbian pimps classy and traditional athletes

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

Looking forward to Ciampa/Dream/Nikki at Takeover

Nikki is running at about 0.8 Gollum right now

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ricochet was the main kid's name in 2000s children's cartoon Mucha Lucha. Did the nxt north American champion name himself after a tv show?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Excited for Matt Riddle to debut. Wonder who he is going to face. I guess i could look it up but I'll just hope its Pete Dunne.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So is the Evolve deal one way or like is AR Fox going to show up at full sail.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Just watched yesterday's episode and it was super good. Nikki vs Mercedes and Riddle vs Rugby Guy were both really competitive instead of the boring squashes some would do in their place. Street Profits vs The Mighty was fun too. I loved the choreography of the big closing brawl too with multiple shifting subsets fighting in different places. Candace was funny, coming out and yelling at Nikki and Alistair all "how dare you accuse us of doing the various crimes we did have you no decency"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't know basically anything about Punishment Martinez except his name is kinda silly. What's his deal, is he any good?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

rovert posted:

I always remember the dude who sat front row at one of UCF campus NXT tapings. The poor dude was really, really obese and could only sit down sitting on three regular seats.

Red shirt guy? That dude ruled. The Yokozuna of watching Johnny Gaargano do things.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

And its going to have Mark Andrews vs Adam Cole on it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I have confirmed with my sources that Georg Hackenschimdt, Bruiser Brody, and The Great Antonio are not the new signings. I would post more but i am currently perched outside the Performance Center holding a large net, and am thus busy.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I was rewatching Takeover Wargames 1 and I had forgotten that Alexander Wolfe snuck a tonfa into the ring and killed some people with it. I wonder if this year will have as many weapons as last year.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Rov why did you fire nick miller. He seemed pretty cool, like some kind of non union equivalent to the Undisputed Era

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dr. Baker posted:

Are all of those people going to Raw?

It just said coming soon to WWE so who knows. I'd imagine Nikki at least is going to Smackdown

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/poppy/status/1083124683027841024

Triple H, are you feeling okay? This isn't what normally happens, Triple H.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Poppy is what happens when white girls watch too much BABYMETAL and Bjork

I just want a promo where HHH points at Poppy with a smile but increasingly darty worried eyes as she Poppys about.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Finally watching UK Takeover and its great and all but my main takeaway is that all wrestling should occur in big fancy ballrooms with cool roofs as opposed to boring stadiums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Adam Cole should go ahead and introduce himself to Vince, but with a costume and some smoke to convince Vince that Cole is in fact a young Shawn Michaels, drawn through time by the power of love to Vince's side. Then he would get booked.