Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Tag title match was sublime. It's the little things; I assume it takes a ton of awareness and skill to get into a finisher just inches – but no closer – to making a tag.

Had to mute the first half of it, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

MM/TUE getting 5 stars made me go back and look...DIY/Revival at Takeover Toronto only got 4.5? Huh.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

It's good. Very good. I even like the ending that people are picking on because everyone sells the hell out of it. But there's not much of a story there other than "we gave these guys the belts for a UK pop but we want to put them back on TUE," so there's a disconnect between the passion in the ring and what it all means in the grand scheme, IMO.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Want that elderly woman in the front row added to the NXT title match in Brooklyn. Loved that she went from "haha, this is funny, I'm on camera" to "you know what gently caress YOU CIAMPA" in about 20 seconds.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Great show. Had high expectations, they were surpassed. Especially the women's match.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Let's be fair, "main roster poo poo" is Jinder beating Shinsuke loving Nakamura on back-to-back PPVs via Singh distraction->Lousy finisher. Even if they're spinning their wheels with Gargano, at least the matches are rad.

But yeah time to move on.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Until the finish, I liked this one more than the first one.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

HBK should absolutely know there ain't nothing you can do when the booking sucks

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dream/Gargano was great, and I'm still on board with where they're taking Johnny, though I wish the commentary crew would stop whipping out enormous, light-strewn billboards reading THIS IS A SYMBOLIC CALLBACK during these matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Jetfire posted:

Is it just me or does Ciampa sound a lot like Shawn Michaels when he's in promo mode

ooh, that's good. He also reminds me of CM Punk's impression of HHH.