Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Nipponophile posted:

If WWE doesn't give me alternate angles of Mauro-cam with isolated Mauro commentary for every event from now on, I will literally riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77Hp0f_nME

Did he call Ricochet the "gif that keeps on giving"?

Edit: Did Percy always look a bald Wyatt Cenac?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

LupusAter posted:

I liked that Aleister's theme song wasn't heard when he first came out, after what just happened proclamations about no man being truly good or evil would have rang a bit hollow.

I liked that Aleister was clearly about to say something to the effect of "Ciampa, you beat my competition so now you are my competition" before Sanity came out. The dude just wants to kick people in the face, he doesn't care who.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Takeover is gonna be :krad:

PYF Takeover moment

Velveteen Dream's trunks when he wrestled Aleister.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

DarkstarIV posted:

Kenny didn't show up on any channels (that I know of), but he was caught hanging out with Boogie and Dr Disrespect at the very least. Dunno who else.

Was he actually hanging out with Dr Disrespect or did he just happen to be pissing in a bathroom that tool was filming in