Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
does sanity like to have fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

rovert posted:

WWE.com is asking what kind of match Gargano & Ciampa should have next. YOUR OPTIONS:

Stretcher
Last Man Standing
Three Stages of Hell
Falls Count Anywhere
Ambulance
Empty Arena
Hell in a Cell
Steel Cage

no kennel from hell? no buys

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

DoctorDelaware posted:

Kyle O'Reilly is quickly becoming one of my favorite wrestlers to watch. He's just so physically weird.

Also physically weird, but in a less entertaining way: Kona Reeves. (That said, I want him to keep winning in the hopes that he'll just be a ball of gold chains at some point.)

Somebody said that O'Reilly resembles a primary school bully and I reckon that's spot on.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
give us the scoop rov

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
EC3 sucks. bring back derrick bateman

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Barry Bluejeans posted:

God I miss the days when The Revival and American Alpha were tearing it up every other show.

That's ok, I heard they were called up to the main roster, so tune in to WWE Monday Night Raw and Smackdown! Live where I'm sure you can see them doing the same thing

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
black's gimmick is dumb and his tats look bad

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

the little touches in this video is what sets nxt apart from the main roster stuff.

also, i need to know whether keith lee made a STATEMENT or an IMPACT in his debut

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I have no idea what Dream's main roster experience is going to be like. I see the justifications for a huge push, a middling one, or a complete joke.

His whole thing creates fun moments for wrestlers than can roll with it so there's a ton of potential rivalries.

tag team on main event with lets say.......no way jose

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i dont want dream to win the nxt title because it seems like a curse at this point

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

rovert posted:

Hopefully, Meltzer takes the bullet in terms of revealing it in the Observer tonight but I just say FINALLY for now.

ok

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

rovert posted:

No just expect cool signing news in the next few weeks.

i will expect that, thanks rovert.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i have it on good authority that trips believes people like those wrestlers you mentioned dont get to be champion.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Veryslightlymad posted:

Aliyah... seemingly has not.

I realise WWE's thing at the moment is to try and employ literally every wrestler but at what point do some wrestlers become the living embodiment of the sunk cost fallacy,

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
kind of over the mostly meaningless catchphrases given to nxt talent. lee has 'bask in my glory' and dijak has 'feast your eyes' and if they swapped them nobody would notice

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They are AFAIK.

well i still think they should differentiate them a bit more. :colbert:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
bring back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2uiWsLsK9o

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the bad thing about dunne is his gear. ive never liked that style of singlet. looks weird.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Whichever babyface Cole is feuding with should play that video on the titantron but Cole's career would probably never recover

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
He’s crossed the line from “endearingly dorky” to just being a fuckin dork

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Looking forward to her inexplicable heel turn in Raw in two years time

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Jeet Heer vs Keith Lee?!!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I don’t think we deserve an explanation quite frankly

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Was Finn’s promo as bad as it sounds

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
too many people are seeking casey

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Roque11 posted:

Mark this down. The following wrestlers will all be out of WWE within a year? Shanya Baszler, Rhea Ripley Candice, Tegan Nox, Dakota Kai, Io Shirai, Mia Yim, Deonna Purrazzo Chelsea Green, the Undisputed Era, Imperium, Dijak, Damien Priest, Shane Thorne, Oney Lorcan, Kassius Ohno, Ciampa, Gargano, Riddle, Keith Lee, Raul Mendoza and Lio Rush

Are you asking us?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
another, smaller person in a dog costume

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Incessant Excess posted:

What did Adam Cole do?!?

fail to grow over 6ft tall

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
This is the new 'Mark Henry throwing somebody in the void'

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
hideo itami had a cute kid too and now hideo itami is dead.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Keith Lee and Matt riddle and undisputed and anybody else who is vaguely over are gonna be in nxt forever earning peanuts just so Vince can try and kill AEW lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
skulls on pirate themed poo poo is fash now lol ok